Planning your wedding is already challenging enough so we have made understanding how our venue works and what it costs as simple as possible. We have one package which includes everything that Ever After Farms has to offer. Our pricing is simple too (so you can put away your calculator because we won’t be nickel and diming you). Instead, there is one price for each open date on our Calendar and all the extras that we provide are included, which can save you thousands. The only additional cost would be if you wanted the horse drawn carriage during your ceremony. Here’s what’s included when you have your wedding at Ever After Farms:
Access to our beautiful Barn for up to 10 hours on Wedding Day, which includes:
- Reception Area for up to 200 people illuminated with chandeliers, white market lights and other beautiful lighting
- 80′ x 16′ Cocktail Covered Patio with Cocktail Tables and Benches which connects to the bathrooms and Bar as well as ceremony area
- Bridal Suite with in-room bathroom
- Groom Suite with big screen TV
- Men’s and Women’s Indoor Bathrooms, each with ADA accessibility
- 20′ Bar with 19 cu ft back back cooler, ice maker, 3 compartment sink and additional beverage storage
- Caterer’s staging area with Commercial Refrigerator, Hot Box and Tables.
- Fully Heated and Air Conditioned
- Up to 24 5′ Round Tables or 20 9′ Farmhouse Tables
- Up to 200 Chiavari chairs
- Special Wood Table for Bride and Groom
- 8′ Rectangular (x2) Bridal party tables with Chiavari chairs
- Linens, Centerpieces, Floral Arrangements, and other Decorations
- Whiskey Barrel Cake Table
- 8′ Rectangular (x3) Buffet tables
- Whiskey Barrel Gift Table
- Dance Floor
- Stage for Band/DJ
- Projector & Screen so you show your guests videos and pictures
The Ceremony Site
- Pergola for the Bride, Groom and Wedding Officiant
- Communion Table with Decor
- Huge entrance barn doors
- Whiskey Barrels at back of ceremony chairs
- Under the Overhang of a 120 Year Old Oak Tree
- Surrounded by a Vineyard of Blueberries
- Seating for up to 200 people
- Tent over the ceremony site in the event it rains
- Propane outdoor patio heaters if it is cold
- Amidst the Vineyard-like setting of Blueberries
- The White Wedding Barn itself
- 1956 Studebaker Truck
- Horse Barn
- Cinderella Carriage
- 120 Year Old Oak Tree
- Swing Under the Oak Tree
- Pond in White Boat
- Rustic Tractor
- Up to 2 hours on the Thursday before the Wedding for the Rehearsal
- Up to 2 hours during a weekday for Engagement Pictures
OFF PEAK (January and May through September)
- Fridays: $4,500
- Saturdays: $6,000
- Sundays: $4,500
PEAK (October through December and February through April)
- Fridays: $5,500
- Saturdays: $7,000
- Sundays: $5,500
Horse Drawn Carriage during Ceremony: $500
plus 7% State, County & Local Sales Tax
A non-refundable deposit in the amount of 1/3 of the total is required at the time of booking to secure your date (you are encouraged to get event insurance to protect yourself). The next 1/3 is required 120 days prior to the event and then the remaining 1/3 must be paid 30 days from the date of the event.
Here are some of the ways you can save money by having your wedding at Ever After Farms:
- Tables & Chairs: Since we already provide these, this alone saves you $500 or more from having to rent from a rental company.
- Linens, Centerpieces & Other Decorations: Since we provide these for you, you can save at least another $500 from having to rent/buy them.
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment: Because we provide a commercial refrigerator, hot box, ice maker, beverage cooler and 3 bay sink, you can avoid paying for a professional caterer altogether. You can have friends and family bring the food or you can buy a group package from your local favorite restaurant and then spread it out on our buffet tables and let your guests serve themselves. This alone can save you thousands!
- Sonos Speaker System: If you wanted to save on the cost of a DJ, we have a very powerful Sonos Speaker System that can be controlled from an iPhone that can pump out any and all music you would want to play at your event.
- Vendor Choice: Since you aren’t forced to use a preferred vendor, but instead, can choose any vendor you want, you may be able to save quite a bit by having the freedom to choose your vendors.
- Vendor Discount: Since our venue is so vendor-friendly in so many ways, you may also get a discount from certain vendors who may charge you more if you’re having your wedding at a venue that’s more difficult for them to provide their services.
Your Next Step
We are really booking up fast so your next step is to check availability on our Calendar and then schedule a tour so you can experience this extraordinary venue up close and in person!