Experience the magical ambiance of a romantic Blueberry Farm Wedding, full of epic picture spots, gorgeous décor, and so much more. This fully air conditioned, and affordably priced barn is perfect for weddings with up to 200 guests.
Where do I even begin! I got ENGAGED to the love of my life at the Blueberry Barn. All of the girls were so sweet, helpful, caring, and informative. Better yet, they helped my fiancé plan the proposal! Yes, you are reading that correctly. This has been my dream wedding venue and what I thought… was going to be a tour turned into the greatest afternoon of my life, my engagement! Upon our arrival, Victoria and Brittany greeted us at our car with huge umbrellas so neither one of us would get wet. Victoria gave us a beautiful tour of both the inside of the barn and the remainder of the property, which included a stunning oak tree. Then it happened! Both standing under that magnificent tree, my love then proposed. It could not have happened without the help of Victoria, Brittany, Tina, and Millie, who all took photos/videos as he was asking. Thank you to their wonderful manager, Jenny, who also helped my fiancé plan this wonderful evening. All of these women ROCK! Seriously.We will be getting married at the Blueberry Barn, which makes all of this even more special. Beautiful venue, beautiful decor (included with the venue), and beautiful people. We will never be able to thank you enough! With that said, y’all, get married at Ever After Farms!!! ❤️ – Jonathan & Jackie Read more “Jonathan & Jackie”
If you are looking for an intimate wedding barn enveloped by the beautiful colors of nature, then our Peach Farm is the perfect venue for you. With a Rustic Boho Vibe, this barn is exquisitely decorated, fully air conditioned, and includes many extras at a very affordable rate. Our Peach Barn is ideal for events with up to 100 people.
“Ever After Farms is a dream venue. They made everything leading up to our big day and the day of seamless. It’s rustic, elegant, and magical. I could not recommend them more!”–Sarah
Our Ranch Barn is a stunning Quarter Horse farm with panoramic country views and sunsets that will take your breath away. The rustic chic reception barn features Pinterest Worthy decorations and epic lighting for the ultimate photo ops. This location is ideal for events with up to 200 guests.
“Ever After Farms Ranch is a dream! Tanairy and Kiley were welcoming and helpful from the very beginning. The venue itself is gorgeous and there are so many things to do out there besides dance. We did s’mores at the fire pit, played cornhole, and enjoyed looking at the horses! They are so flexible with… vendors too and so accommodating! I love that they had everything you need right there too so you save so much time and money! You will not find a better wedding venue in South Florida!!”–Samantha Read more “Samantha & William”
Ever After Farms Vineyard is an absolutely breathtaking Muscovy Grape Vineyard with stunning views and two outdoor ceremony sites. Our Vineyard features romantic rustic decor, a fully air conditioned reception barn, and is affordably priced for events with up to 200 guests.
“Initally I toured the blueberry barn venue and then they explained the new venue opening up in Pomona Park. I was so blown away by the blueberry barn that I went ahead and booked the vineyard without even touring it yet! I am so beyond excited to have my wedding there and being that they… provide all the decorations it makes it very stress free wedding planning.”–Skylar Read more “Skylar & Brandon”
10 Reasons Why Couples Choose Ever After Farms
(1) Absolutely Breathtaking: Our Barns themselves are gorgeous, but also the ceremony sites are spectacular and the farms themselves are incredibly beautiful too. The pictures and the videos you see simply can't do them justice. When you see an Ever After Farms venue in real life, it truly takes your breath away.
(2) Pinterest Dream: Brides tell us all the time that we are a Pinterest Dream. The extraordinary array of picture spots at our venues will turn your wedding photos into photographic masterpieces. Photographers tell us that our Barns are the most picturesque country wedding venues they've ever taken pictures at. Barns, farms, classic cars, trees, swings and so much more; it's the setting you always dreamed of getting married at.
(3) Secluded: Tucked away off the beaten path, Ever After Farms venues are very quiet, peaceful and private.
(4) The Perfect Barn: Each of our Barns are perfect for rustic weddings. Absolutely beautiful, meticulously arranged for weddings and stunningly decorated. Each has heating and air conditioning so regardless of the weather outside, you and your guests can enjoy modern comforts at your barn wedding (no sweat pouring down your faces or port-o-potties for you and your guests!). And enjoy a covered patio for cocktails after your ceremony.
(5) Decorations: Already professionally decorated with your choice of several different colors and options, you can have a truly stunning wedding without having to spend a dime on decorations. When you tour one of our Barns and see the array of decorations, you will be blown away and will see that we have spared no expense with decorations.
(6) Wonderful Team: Our team of wedding professionals provide you with outstanding support from the very start, when you contact us for the first time, all the way until after your wedding is complete. Check out our reviews and you'll see just how often couples comment on our team and how wonderful they are to work with. We love our jobs and love making sure your special day is as perfect as it can be!
(7) Award Winning: We received the coveted Couple's Choice Award from WeddingWire AND the Best of Weddings from TheKnot three years in a row! They are the two most prestigious awards given to venues in our industry.
(8) Legal: Unfortunately, some wedding barns (including popular ones) are actually operating illegally, against local land use and zoning laws and are being closed down (or will be soon) by local governments. In fact, we get calls all the time from couples who are stranded without a venue because the Barn they booked has been shut down. However, our Barns can legally host weddings so when you book your wedding with us, you won't have to worry about the most important day of your life being ruined by a government official shutting down the venue for illegal land use.
(9) Centrally Located: Our Blueberry and Peach Farms in Central Florida are less than 50 minutes from Orlando, Melbourne/Palm Bay, and Daytona Beach, just a few minutes off I-95. Our Ranch in South Florida is a short drive from Port St Lucie and West Palm Beach and in close proximity to Ft Lauderdale and Miami. And our Vineyard in North Florida is less than an hour from Jacksonville, Ocala and Gainesville.
(10) Simple Inclusive Pricing: Couples love the fact that wedding planning is so easy when booking with us because there is one price and it includes so many things that most venues require you to pay extra for or rent from somewhere else; such as tables, reception chairs, linens, table and reception decorations, ceremony chairs, outdoor decorations and so much more. Plus, they appreciate that there is no "nickel and diming" when choosing us. Our couples often report that once you add everything up, we're also the best deal around too.
The Perfect Wedding Barns for Couples that are near:
North Florida: Alachua, Archer, Gainesville, Hawthorne, High Springs, La Crosse, Micanopy, Newberry, Waldo, Belleview, Dunnellon, McIntosh, Ocala, Reddick, Crescent City, Interlachen, Palatka, Pomona Park, Welaka, Hastings, Marineland, St. Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, Green Cove Springs, Keystone Heights, Orange Park, Penney Farms, Fort White, Lake City, Lake Butler, Raiford, Worthington Springs, Brooker, Hampton Beach, Lawtey, Starke, Callahan, Fernandina Beach, Hilliard, Atlantic Beach, Baldwin, Jacksonville Beach, Jacksonville, Neptune Beach, Glen Saint Mary, Macclenny, Orange City, Ormond Beach, Pierson, DeBary, DeLand, Deltona, Holly Hill, Lake Helen, Astatula, Clermont, Eustis, Fruitland Park, Groveland, Howey-in-the-Hills, Lady Lake, Leesburg, Mascotte, Minneola, Montverde, Mount Dora, Tavares or Umatilla.
Central Florida: New Smyrna Beach, Oak Hill, Edgewater, Ponce Inlet, Port Orange, South Daytona, Daytona Beach, Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Oviedo, Sanford, Mims, Winter Springs, Apopka, Bay Lake, Belle Isle, Eatonville, Edgewood, Lake Buena Vista, Maitland, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando , Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Grant-Valkaria, Indialantic, Indian Harbour Beach, Malabar, Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Village, Palm Bay, Palm Shores, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Titusville or West Melbourne.
South Florida: Okeechobee, Moore Haven, Clewiston, LaBelle, Avon Park, Lake Placid, Seabring, Fellsmere, Indian River Shores, Orchid, Sebastian, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie Village, Jupiter Island, Ocean Breeze Park, Sewall's Point, Stuart, Aventura, Bal Harbor, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coral Gables, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek, Islandia, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores Village, Miami Springs, Miami, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pine Crest, Sounty Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Sunrise, Tamarac, Weston, Wilton Manors, Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hupoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee Groves, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Tequesta, Wellington or West Palm Beach.
Ever After Farms has the most popular wedding barns in Florida right now so schedule a tour and see for yourself just how incredible they truly are!