“This venue is probably the best decision I made for my wedding. Everything about this venue and staff just makes the whole planning process…easy. It comes with just about everything you need, which takes A LOT of stress off. One thing I have found is that even though they are newer, the already have a… great reputation among the other vendors I am using. My DJ was thrilled that we were getting married there. That says a lot about the staff and venue amenities. I am getting married at the blueberry barn and the property is gorgeous and spacious. I knew I wanted to have a gorgeous outdoor ceremony, but didn’t want to bake in the Florida heat for the rest of the night. The venue is PERFECT for Florida!! The beautiful oak tree blocks the sun rays if it were to be a hot day, and the big barn is air-conditioned. This venue also had the biggest dance floor we saw. The one thing I really loved about this venue is that is it so moldable to your taste. You can have an eloquent country barn themed wedding, or have a more vintage rustic feel to it. They have a million decorations that you can pick out AND that they will set up for you. The details of this place are so romantic with dangling lights and swooping curtains lining the ceiling. You have to go check it out for yourself to really see it. I’ve been working with Mandy and she has been nothing but helpful and joyful. She treats me more like family than a client. She answers my messages and texts quickly, doesn’t get annoyed by my million questions, and I can tell she loves what she does and just wants me to have an easy and great wedding. I’m not sure if you’ll find a better staff or more beautiful venue.” – Jordyn Read more “Jordyn & Spencer”
“I don’t think I can put into words how absolutely amazing this wedding venue is. The staff was very knowledgeable, and extremely responsive from day 1. No matter who I met with, there was an answer to every question I had. If you’re looking for a venue that won’t nickle and dime you, is flawlessly… decorated, and allows you to have a smooth wedding day, this is the venue for you. So many of my guests have said that was the most beautiful venue for a wedding and they are still in awe of it. Trust me, book this venue ASAP.” – Brittany Read more “Brittany & Ricky”
“Chase and I are beyond excited and honored to be married at Ever After Farms. We wanted to say quick thank you. Your staff is incredible. When we went to tour, even though there were over 20 other couples coming in and out, your staff did a great job welcoming everyone who walked into the… door, taking the time to talk to them and answer any questions, and making everyone feel so special and important. They were all so kind and personable. I was in awe. I felt very cared for and loved. The atmosphere was a breath of fresh air and very relieving because it had been stressful looking for venues. Your staff made it easy for us newly engaged- they built a relationship with us, did a step by step with us, a very detailed tour, and answered every question we had. Before today I felt overwhelmed, but from the moment I stepped on Ever After Farms, I felt very relaxed and knew from the moment I stepped into the barn that this was it. It was everything I wanted and more. I can truly say that this is my dream wedding venue. Thank you for creating such beautiful venues and creating a welcoming atmosphere by having such great staff.” – Ashleigh Read more “Ashleigh & Chase”
“Ever After Farms made my dream barn wedding come true! The perfect location and the perfect rustic modern wedding barn venue. The staff was so beyond helpful and made everything happen! They answered questions right away and walked through every detail with us. If you want a rustic wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Ever After Farms… Wedding Barns! They are all so beautiful and perfect!”–Avery Read more “Avery & Peter”
“A dream come true! My wife found Ever After Farms Peach Barn online and was intrigued to say the least. We set up a date and time to visit and thats all it took. We were sold on the setting, location, venue and movie-esque feel we both had when there. Beautiful adornments, accommodating staff catered… to ALL of our ideas requests and changes without any hesitation. We couldn’t have chosen a better place for our dream wedding and recommend it to all.”–Diandra Read more “Diandra & Josh”
“Ever After Farms is a dream venue. They made everything leading up to our big day and the day of seamless. It’s rustic, elegant, and magical. I could not recommend them more!”–Sarah
Our Ranch Barn is a stunning Quarter Horse farm with panoramic country views and sunsets that will take your breath away. The rustic chic reception barn features Pinterest Worthy decorations and epic lighting for the ultimate photo ops. This location is ideal for events with up to 200 guests.
“My wedding was perfect, gorgeous, and totally in my price range thanks to Ever After Farms Ranch. The venue already having it’s own decor makes planning and budgeting so easy! I also have to give a huge shoutout to Kylie, Kate, and Tanairy. They answered my millions of questions and helped anywhere they could all… with a great attitude, you can tell they really love their jobs! Thanks so much to Ever After Ranch for helping to make my special day so perfect”–Afton Read more “Afton & Nick”
“Just booked my wedding for December 2019 here. From the moment you walk into the barn, you get sold from the beauty. I am so excited to see the rest of completion to the property throughout this next year. One of the highlights of this organization is there great communication and follow up. Kylie, who… is overseeing this site, was so great during the tour with my fiancé and myself. She made us very comfortable with this location and has put me at ease already. Mandy, who oversees all locations, called me after booking my wedding to connect and ensure that she is here for me anytime/day throughout the process!
If you are wanting a barn wedding within the south Florida area, I highly recommend making the drive to view this property!”–Kelly Read more “Kelly & Mike”
“My husband and I got married at Ever After Farms Ranch this past weekend in Indiantown and all I can say is that this venue made our dreams come true. It is such a dreamy place to get married at. Every detail from the table decor to the lights inside the venue were perfect.… I especially want to thank Tanairy at the Ranch Barn for being so amazing with my family and I during this exciting time in our lives. She was so patient, caring, and invested in making sure we were happy. She was always available for any questions we may have and walked us through anything we may need. If you are looking for a perfect rustic wedding that is also elegant, look no further! We love Ever After Farms ❤️”–Alexandra Read more “Alexandra & Joshua”
10 Reasons Why Couples Choose Ever After Farms
(1) Absolutely Breathtaking: Our Barns themselves are gorgeous, but also the ceremony sites are spectacular and the farms themselves are incredibly beautiful too. The pictures and the videos you see simply can't do them justice. When you see an Ever After Farms venue in real life, it truly takes your breath away.
(2) Pinterest Dream: Brides tell us all the time that we are a Pinterest Dream. The extraordinary array of picture spots at our venues will turn your wedding photos into photographic masterpieces. Photographers tell us that our Barns are the most picturesque country wedding venues they've ever taken pictures at. Barns, farms, classic cars, trees, swings and so much more; it's the setting you always dreamed of getting married at.
(3) Secluded: Tucked away off the beaten path, Ever After Farms venues are very quiet, peaceful and private.
(4) The Perfect Barn: Each of our Barns are perfect for rustic weddings. Absolutely beautiful, meticulously arranged for weddings and stunningly decorated. Each has heating and air conditioning so regardless of the weather outside, you and your guests can enjoy modern comforts at your barn wedding (no sweat pouring down your faces or port-o-potties for you and your guests!). And enjoy a covered patio for cocktails after your ceremony.
(5) Decorations: Already professionally decorated with your choice of several different colors and options, you can have a truly stunning wedding without having to spend a dime on decorations. When you tour one of our Barns and see the array of decorations, you will be blown away and will see that we have spared no expense with decorations.
(6) Wonderful Team: Our team of wedding professionals provide you with outstanding support from the very start, when you contact us for the first time, all the way until after your wedding is complete. Check out our reviews and you'll see just how often couples comment on our team and how wonderful they are to work with. We love our jobs and love making sure your special day is as perfect as it can be!
(7) Award Winning: We received the coveted 2020 Couple's Choice Award from WeddingWire AND the 2020 Best of Weddings from TheKnot! They are the two most prestigious awards given to venues in our industry.
(8) Legal: Unfortunately, some wedding barns (including popular ones) are actually operating illegally, against local land use and zoning laws and are being closed down (or will be soon) by local governments. In fact, we get calls all the time from couples who are stranded without a venue because the Barn they booked has been shut down. However, our Barns can legally host weddings so when you book your wedding with us, you won't have to worry about the most important day of your life being ruined by a government official shutting down the venue for illegal land use.
(9) Centrally Located: Our Blueberry and Peach Farms in Central Florida are less than 50 minutes from Orlando, Melbourne/Palm Bay, and Daytona Beach, just a few minutes off I-95. Our Ranch in South Florida is a short drive from Port St Lucie and West Palm Beach and in close proximity to Ft Lauderdale and Miami. And our Vineyard in North Florida is less than an hour from Jacksonville, Ocala and Gainesville.
(10) Simple Inclusive Pricing: Couples love the fact that wedding planning is so easy when booking with us because there is one price and it includes so many things that most venues require you to pay extra for or rent from somewhere else; such as tables, reception chairs, linens, table and reception decorations, ceremony chairs, outdoor decorations and so much more. Plus, they appreciate that there is no "nickel and diming" when choosing us. Our couples often report that once you add everything up, we're also the best deal around too.
The Perfect Wedding Barns for Couples that are near:
North Florida: Alachua, Archer, Gainesville, Hawthorne, High Springs, La Crosse, Micanopy, Newberry, Waldo, Belleview, Dunnellon, McIntosh, Ocala, Reddick, Crescent City, Interlachen, Palatka, Pomona Park, Welaka, Hastings, Marineland, St. Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, Green Cove Springs, Keystone Heights, Orange Park, Penney Farms, Fort White, Lake City, Lake Butler, Raiford, Worthington Springs, Brooker, Hampton Beach, Lawtey, Starke, Callahan, Fernandina Beach, Hilliard, Atlantic Beach, Baldwin, Jacksonville Beach, Jacksonville, Neptune Beach, Glen Saint Mary, Macclenny, Orange City, Ormond Beach, Pierson, DeBary, DeLand, Deltona, Holly Hill, Lake Helen, Astatula, Clermont, Eustis, Fruitland Park, Groveland, Howey-in-the-Hills, Lady Lake, Leesburg, Mascotte, Minneola, Montverde, Mount Dora, Tavares or Umatilla.
Central Florida: New Smyrna Beach, Oak Hill, Edgewater, Ponce Inlet, Port Orange, South Daytona, Daytona Beach, Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Oviedo, Sanford, Mims, Winter Springs, Apopka, Bay Lake, Belle Isle, Eatonville, Edgewood, Lake Buena Vista, Maitland, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando , Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Grant-Valkaria, Indialantic, Indian Harbour Beach, Malabar, Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Village, Palm Bay, Palm Shores, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Titusville or West Melbourne.
South Florida: Okeechobee, Moore Haven, Clewiston, LaBelle, Avon Park, Lake Placid, Seabring, Fellsmere, Indian River Shores, Orchid, Sebastian, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie Village, Jupiter Island, Ocean Breeze Park, Sewall's Point, Stuart, Aventura, Bal Harbor, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coral Gables, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek, Islandia, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores Village, Miami Springs, Miami, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pine Crest, Sounty Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Sunrise, Tamarac, Weston, Wilton Manors, Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hupoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee Groves, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Tequesta, Wellington or West Palm Beach.
Ever After Farms has the most popular wedding barns in Florida right now so schedule a tour and see for yourself just how incredible they truly are!