Absolutely breathtaking, enveloped in blueberries, full of epic picture spots, beautifully decorated, air conditioned and ideal for weddings up to 200 people.
Jordyn & Spencer
“This venue is probably the best decision I made for my wedding. Everything about this venue and staff just makes the whole planning process…easy. It comes with just about everything you need, which takes A LOT of stress off. One thing I have found is that even though they are newer, the already have a… great reputation among the other vendors I am using. My DJ was thrilled that we were getting married there. That says a lot about the staff and venue amenities. I am getting married at the blueberry barn and the property is gorgeous and spacious. I knew I wanted to have a gorgeous outdoor ceremony, but didn’t want to bake in the Florida heat for the rest of the night. The venue is PERFECT for Florida!! The beautiful oak tree blocks the sun rays if it were to be a hot day, and the big barn is air-conditioned. This venue also had the biggest dance floor we saw. The one thing I really loved about this venue is that is it so moldable to your taste. You can have an eloquent country barn themed wedding, or have a more vintage rustic feel to it. They have a million decorations that you can pick out AND that they will set up for you. The details of this place are so romantic with dangling lights and swooping curtains lining the ceiling. You have to go check it out for yourself to really see it. I’ve been working with Mandy and she has been nothing but helpful and joyful. She treats me more like family than a client. She answers my messages and texts quickly, doesn’t get annoyed by my million questions, and I can tell she loves what she does and just wants me to have an easy and great wedding. I’m not sure if you’ll find a better staff or more beautiful venue.” – Jordyn Read more “Jordyn & Spencer”
Brittany & Ricky
“I don’t think I can put into words how absolutely amazing this wedding venue is. The staff was very knowledgeable, and extremely responsive from day 1. No matter who I met with, there was an answer to every question I had. If you’re looking for a venue that won’t nickle and dime you, is flawlessly… decorated, and allows you to have a smooth wedding day, this is the venue for you. So many of my guests have said that was the most beautiful venue for a wedding and they are still in awe of it. Trust me, book this venue ASAP.” – Brittany Read more “Brittany & Ricky”
Jacque & Joe
Amazing Experience! Booking my wedding at the Ever After Farms Blueberry Barns was one of the best decisions I have ever made! The venue is literally booked out for months, but that doesn’t matter to the event coordinators there. They work around the clock and make every bride feel like a priority. I really liked… how the venue included all tables, chairs, draping, lighting, and decor. It really took a lot of pressure off of my during the planning process. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect. I would do it again in a heart beat!”–Jacque & Joe Read more “Jacque & Joe”
Gorgeous, enveloped in Peaches, incredible picture opps, exquisitely decorated, ideal for events under 100 people.
Krislyn & Andre
“Couldn’t have asked for a better venue! They are all inclusive for one flat price! They set up all the tables and decorations for you! Stress free! They are there for you the entire night, if you need anything! So many compliments from guests about how beautiful the place was. Definitely a place worth visiting… if you’re questioning yourself!” –Krislyn Read more “Krislyn & Andre”
Avery & Peter
“Ever After Farms made my dream barn wedding come true! The perfect location and the perfect rustic modern wedding barn venue. The staff was so beyond helpful and made everything happen! They answered questions right away and walked through every detail with us. If you want a rustic wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Ever After Farms… Wedding Barns! They are all so beautiful and perfect!”–Avery Read more “Avery & Peter”
Juliette & Benjamin
“I genuinely had the wedding of my dreams at the Peach Farm. The staff was the most accommodating, sweet people I could ask for. They helped at every turn to make sure the wedding went off without a hitch. The night was so fun and everyone couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the venue was.… We chose this venue for our destination wedding and I will never stop singing its praises.” – Juliette & Benjamin Read more “Juliette & Benjamin”
Rustic horse farm meets chic wedding venue, sunsets that will take your breath away, pinterest dream decorations and a beautiful barn, ideal for events up to 200 people.
Afton & Nick
“My wedding was perfect, gorgeous, and totally in my price range thanks to Ever After Farms Ranch. The venue already having it’s own decor makes planning and budgeting so easy! I also have to give a huge shoutout to Kylie, Kate, and Tanairy. They answered my millions of questions and helped anywhere they could all… with a great attitude, you can tell they really love their jobs! Thanks so much to Ever After Ranch for helping to make my special day so perfect”–Afton Read more “Afton & Nick”
Samantha & William
“Ever After Farms Ranch is a dream! Tanairy and Kiley were welcoming and helpful from the very beginning. The venue itself is gorgeous and there are so many things to do out there besides dance. We did s’mores at the fire pit, played cornhole, and enjoyed looking at the horses! They are so flexible with… vendors too and so accommodating! I love that they had everything you need right there too so you save so much time and money! You will not find a better wedding venue in South Florida!!”–Samantha Read more “Samantha & William”
Cristina & Miguel
“The place speaks for itself. I came across Ever After Farms because of a sponsored ad on Facebook. I clicked on their link and I just knew that I wanted to get married in a place like this. I was enamored by the pictures they posted but then turned off by the distance it was… from my hometown, I immediately clicked out of their website. We booked a tour anyway, and immediately fell in love. I was standing at the ceremony site and just knew this is where I pictured myself getting married, in front of a huge oak tree. I also LOVED that it had a church feel to it; it was PERFECT. My guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the place was. What sold it for us was the inclusive package that they offer. The place really does speak for itself! I would 100% recommend booking a tour, you will fall in love with their rustic southern charm.”–Cristina Read more “Cristina & Miguel”
The Rolls Royce of Wedding Barns, our Vineyard is absolutely spectacular in every way.
10 Reasons Why Couples Choose Ever After Farms
(1) Absolutely Breathtaking: Our Barns themselves are gorgeous, but also the ceremony sites are spectacular and the farms themselves are incredibly beautiful too. The pictures and the videos you see simply can't do them justice. When you see an Ever After Farms venue in real life, it truly takes your breath away.
(2) Pinterest Dream: Brides tell us all the time that we are a Pinterest Dream. The extraordinary array of picture spots at our venues will turn your wedding photos into photographic masterpieces. Photographers tell us that our Barns are the most picturesque country wedding venues they've ever taken pictures at. Barns, farms, classic cars, trees, swings and so much more; it's the setting you always dreamed of getting married at.
(3) Secluded: Tucked away off the beaten path, Ever After Farms venues are very quiet, peaceful and private.
(4) The Perfect Barn: Each of our Barns are perfect for rustic weddings. Absolutely beautiful, meticulously arranged for weddings and stunningly decorated. Each has heating and air conditioning so regardless of the weather outside, you and your guests can enjoy modern comforts at your barn wedding (no sweat pouring down your faces or port-o-potties for you and your guests!). And enjoy a covered patio for cocktails after your ceremony.
(5) Decorations: Already professionally decorated with your choice of several different colors and options, you can have a truly stunning wedding without having to spend a dime on decorations. When you tour one of our Barns and see the array of decorations, you will be blown away and will see that we have spared no expense with decorations.
(6) Wonderful Team: Our team of wedding professionals provide you with outstanding support from the very start, when you contact us for the first time, all the way until after your wedding is complete. Check out our reviews and you'll see just how often couples comment on our team and how wonderful they are to work with. We love our jobs and love making sure your special day is as perfect as it can be!
(7) Award Winning: We received the coveted 2020 Couple's Choice Award from WeddingWire AND the 2020 Best of Weddings from TheKnot! They are the two most prestigious awards given to venues in our industry.
(8) Legal: Unfortunately, some wedding barns (including popular ones) are actually operating illegally, against local land use and zoning laws and are being closed down (or will be soon) by local governments. In fact, we get calls all the time from couples who are stranded without a venue because the Barn they booked has been shut down. However, our Barns can legally host weddings so when you book your wedding with us, you won't have to worry about the most important day of your life being ruined by a government official shutting down the venue for illegal land use.
(9) Centrally Located: Our Blueberry and Peach Farms in Central Florida are less than 50 minutes from Orlando, Melbourne/Palm Bay, and Daytona Beach, just a few minutes off I-95. Our Ranch in South Florida is a short drive from Port St Lucie and West Palm Beach and in close proximity to Ft Lauderdale and Miami. And our Vineyard in North Florida is less than an hour from Jacksonville, Ocala and Gainesville.
(10) Simple Inclusive Pricing: Couples love the fact that wedding planning is so easy when booking with us because there is one price and it includes so many things that most venues require you to pay extra for or rent from somewhere else; such as tables, reception chairs, linens, table and reception decorations, ceremony chairs, outdoor decorations and so much more. Plus, they appreciate that there is no "nickel and diming" when choosing us. Our couples often report that once you add everything up, we're also the best deal around too.
Ever After Farms has the most popular wedding barns in Florida right now so schedule a tour and see for yourself just how incredible they truly are!