Pick your own grapes at our beautiful vineyard in Pomona Park Florida! Our grapes taste absolutely incredible AND you can make a sweet dessert wine with them too! Muscadine grape season starts in early August and usually runs through early September. Here are all the details:
372 Sisco Rd, Pomona Park, FL 32181
(or type in "Ever After Farms Vineyard" into Google Maps)
*** CLOSED *** Saturday, August 27, 2022 from 9AM to 12PM
*** CLOSED *** Sunday, August 28, 2022 from 9AM to 12PM
We are fulfilling a huge order for Alachua and Putnam County Farm to School Program and cannot open for U-Pick on Aug 27 & 28. Sorry!
Saturday, September 3, 2022 from 9AM to 12PM
Sunday, September 4, 2022 from 9AM to 12PM
Daytona Flea & Farmer's Market
Address: 1425 Tomoka Farms Rd, Daytona Beach, FL 32124
Booth: Pell's Citrus Booth P250
When: Saturday, August 20, 2022 from 9AM to 2PM and Sunday, August 21, 2022 from 9AM to 2PM
GRAPES: We grow muscadine grapes, which are different than the "bunch" grapes that you find in a grocery store. Muscadines are much sweeter, taste far better and are much healthier than bunch grapes but they have a thick outer skin and contain seeds. We have the following varieties:
- Supreme: Newer variety, rated # 1 in recent taste tests, hottest trending eating muscadine grape.
- Fry: The gold standard of eating muscadine grapes for past 50 years.
- Late Fry: Extremely sweet and thinner skin make this an ideal eating muscadine.
- Ison: Both a wine and an eating grape that tastes incredible. This is actually our favorite. Winemakers LOVE this variety too.
- Dixie Red: Used for rose wines, but also tastes amazing as an eating grape too.
- Carlos: The most popular muscadine for white wines.
- Noble: The most popular muscadine for red wines
U-PICK TIPS: We take credit cards so you don't have to bring cash. We provide plastic bags to carry the grapes you pick. You may want to bring some sunscreen or a big hat though because we are in the sunshine state and it's summer. It is a farm with ants and other natural hazards so wear appropriate footwear and leg-wear. Our ultra sweet grapes attract bees and wasps so if you are allergic to them, please be cautious. The vines are suspended on 6' high trellis wires so the grapes are difficult for small children to reach and pick themselves. But your kids will LOVE the taste of our grapes!
WINE MAKING: While we don't make wine, you are certainly encouraged to pick your own grapes and then make your own wine with them. Master Vintner is the most popular manufacturer of Wine Making Kits and you can buy them on Amazon. Muscadines make sweet dessert wines.
NO PETS: Per USDA regulations, we are unable to allow pets on our farm.