Pick your own grapes at our gorgeous vineyard in the quaint Putnam County town of Pomona Park Florida. Each summer, our u-pick grape season runs from mid July through early September and we are known for having the best muscadine grapes around. Some visitors crave the incredible taste of our eating grapes while others make their own sweet dessert wines from our wine grapes. Muscadine aficionados tell us that our grapes are 10 times better than any they have ever bought from a grocery store. Here are all the details of pick your own grapes at our vineyard:
372 Sisco Rd, Pomona Park, FL 32181
(or type in “Ever After Farms Vineyard” into Google Maps)
DATES & OPEN HOURS
Saturday, Aug 26, 2023 (9AM to 12PM)
Sunday, Aug 27, 2023 (9AM to 12PM)
We grow muscadine grapes, which are different than the “bunch” grapes that you find in a grocery store. Muscadines are much sweeter, taste far better and are much healthier than bunch grapes (but they have a thick outer skin and contain seeds). We grow the following varieties:
- Supreme: Rated #1 tasting muscadine, hottest trending eating muscadine grape.
- Fry: The gold standard of eating muscadine grapes for past 50 years.
- Late Fry: Extremely sweet, thinner skin and long shelf life make this an ideal eating muscadine.
- Ison: Both a wine and an eating grape that tastes incredible. This is actually our favorite. Winemakers LOVE this variety too.
- Dixie Red: Used for rose wines, but also tastes amazing as an eating grape too.
- Carlos: The most popular muscadine for white wines.
- Noble: The most popular muscadine for red wines
We take credit cards so you don’t have to bring cash. We provide plastic bags to carry the grapes you pick. You may want to bring some sunscreen or a big hat though because we are in the sunshine state and it’s summer. It is a farm with ants and other natural hazards so wear appropriate footwear and leg-wear. Our ultra sweet grapes attract bees and wasps so if you are allergic to them, please be cautious. The vines are suspended on 6′ high trellis wires so the grapes are difficult for small children to reach and pick themselves. But your kids will LOVE the taste of our grapes!
While we don’t make wine, you are certainly encouraged to pick our wine grapes and then make your own wine with them. Master Vintner is the most popular manufacturer of Wine Making Kits and you can buy them on Amazon. Muscadines make sweet dessert wines.
Per USDA regulations, we are unable to allow pets on our farm.
We love hosting school field trips! Here’s an example of a field trip held at our Vineyard in 2022: Putnam County Students Agritourism Experience at Ever After Farms Vineyard
EVERYONE LOVES PICKING OUR GRAPES!