CENTRAL FLORIDA’S Perfect Wedding Barn
CENTRAL FLORIDA’S Perfect Wedding Barn
Your fairytale wedding awaits at the new Ever After Farms Citrus Barn. Featuring an absolutely gorgeous all white barn, inside and out, surrounded by a beautiful 20 acre old Florida citrus grove. A modern take on a classic farm venue, the Citrus Barn is both effortlessly stylish and elegant with a rustic chic twist. The white interior and tasteful décor, creates a bright and romantic ambiance, perfect for those reception photo ops. Outside, couples and guests will find themselves enveloped in the peaceful serenity of rich and lush orange trees, complete with a breathtaking ceremony site. And its centrally located in the four corners area, just 50 minutes from downtown Tampa or Orlando and only 20 minutes from Disney. The perfect wedding starts with the perfect venue, and this is it. Schedule your tour today, so that you may see in person, all that this magical place has to offer.
Affordable Inclusive Pricing
We provide affordable pricing with inclusive decor that saves couples thousands and makes the process easy. We know how expensive a wedding can be when you add up all the little details. That's why, with Ever After Farms, you aren't charged extra for more guests or how many linens you use. Unlike many other venues, we don't believe in nickel and diming couples. Instead, we have one package that includes our entire collection of tables, chairs, decorations, signs, audio systems, and so much more. We also know just how confusing some venues make their pricing so ours is simple and transparent. There is one price for each open date on the Calendar so you will know instantly, exactly what it will cost to have your wedding with Ever After Farms. Below is what is included with the Citrus Barn as well as our simple, inclusive pricing:
- Reception Area for up to 200 people with illuminated with chandeliers, white market lights and other beautiful lighting.
- Cocktail Covered Patio with Cocktail Tables and Benches
- Bridal Suite with in-room access to bathroom
- Groom Suite with big screen TV and Pool Table
- Men's and Women's Indoor Bathrooms
- Reception Area Bar with back back cooler, deep freezer and additional storage
- Caterer's staging area with Commercial Refrigerator, Hot Box and Prep Tables.
- Fully Heated and Air Conditioned
- Round Tables or Farmhouse Tables along with Chairs
- Special Table for Bride and Groom
- Bridal party tables with Chairs
- Linens (for Round Tables), Centerpieces, Floral Arrangements, and other Decorations
- Cake Table
- 8' Rectangular (x3) Buffet tables
- Gift Table
- Memorial Table
- Dance Floor
- Designated Area for Band/DJ
- TV to show your guests videos and pictures
Citrus Ceremony Site
- Decorative Background options for Bride, Groom and Wedding Officiant under oak tree
- Communion Table with Decor
- Paver aisle
- Aisle Entrance barn doors
- Surrounded by Citrus Grove
- Seating for up to 200 people
Citrus Picture Spots
- Amidst the Citrus Grove
- The Gorgeous Wedding Barn itself
- 1953 Chevy Pickup
- Couples Swing
- First Dance Outdoor Dance Floor
Citrus Additional Details
- Up to 10 hours on your Wedding Day.
- One staff member available to help during the entire event.
- Up to 2 hours on the Thursday before the Wedding for the Rehearsal.
- Up to 2 hours during a weekday for Engagement Pictures.
Citrus Barn Pricing
Prices range from $6,000 to $11,000, depending on the date. The affordable inclusive price of each available date is listed on the Citrus Barn Availability Calendar below.
A non-refundable deposit in the amount of 1/3 of the total is required at the time of booking to secure your date (you are required to get event liability and cancellation insurance to protect yourself). The next 1/3 is required 6 months prior to the event and then the remaining 1/3 must be paid 30 days from the date of the event.
Optional Additional Services:
+ Photo Booth: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Photo Booth)
+ Wedding Day Management: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Wedding Day Management
How You SAVE with our Pricing
Here is how our pricing saves you thousands:
- Tables & Chairs: Since we already provide these, this alone saves you $1,000 or more from having to rent from a rental company.
- Linens, Centerpieces & Huge Inventory of Decorations: Since we provide these for you, you can save at least another $1,000 - $3,000 from having to rent/buy them.
- Food & Drinks Storage: Because we provide a commercial refrigerator, hot box, beverage cooler and deep freezer, you can avoid paying for a professional caterer altogether. You can have friends and family bring the food or you can buy a group package from your local favorite restaurant and then spread it out on our buffet tables and let your guests serve themselves. This alone can save you thousands!
- Sonos Speaker System: If you wanted to save on the cost of a DJ, we have a very powerful Sonos Speaker System that can be controlled from an iPhone that can pump out any and all music you would want to play at your event.
- Vendor Choice: Since you aren't forced to use our preferred vendors, but instead, can choose any vendor you want (except the bartender), you may be able to save quite a bit by having the freedom to choose your vendors.
Since our Citrus Barn is so beautiful and our inclusive pricing is so affordable for couples, we are really booking up fast, so schedule a tour so you can experience this extraordinary venue up close and in person!
Citrus Barn Availability Calendar
Our Citrus Barn is becoming one of the most popular wedding barns in Central Florida so consider being flexible on dates. If you can't find any available dates whatsoever, consider our Flower Barn which is 40 minutes west or our Peach Barn or Blueberry Barn which is 1.5 hrs east. Our calendar changes rapidly so we strongly encourage you to schedule your tour as quickly as you can. Click on the available date to see the price:
Once you have found at least one suitable date that is available, we encourage you to book your tour as quickly as you can. Some couples have waited to book their tour only to be disappointed when their date is taken before they get a chance to see the Barn in person. Book your tour today by clicking the button below:
Citrus Barn Photo Gallery
And to think, those pictures don't even do it justice! This Wedding Barn is especially convenient to couples that live near Four Corners, Polk City, Lake Alfred, Winter Haven, Auburndale, Cypress Gardens, Dundee, Haines City, Davenport, Lake Hamilton, Loughman, Reunion, Championsgate, Kissimmee, Celebration, Intercession City, Campbell, Lakeland, Bartow, Highland City, Waverly, Lake Wales, Highland Park, Babson Park, Mulberry, Plant City, Gibsonia, Kathleen, Socrum, Mulberry, Lake Buena Vista, Bay Lake, Clermont, Groveland, Minneola, Horizon West, Windermere, Orlando, St Cloud, Poinciana, Frostproof, Avon Park, Fort Meade, Mascotte, Doctor Phillips, Hunters Creek, Winter Garden, Narcoosee, Lake Hart, Tarrytown or Winter Park. Book your tour below today!
Book Your Citrus Barn Tour
Schedule your tour below: