Perfect Wedding Barn
SOUTH FLORIDA’S Perfect Wedding Barn
Ever After Farms Ranch is a stunning Quarter Horse farm with panoramic country views and sunsets that will take your breath away. The rustic chic reception barn features Pinterest Worthy decorations and epic lighting for the ultimate photo ops. Situated in the small farming community of Indiantown, FL, it's a short drive from Port St Lucie or West Palm Beach, as well as easily accessible for couples in Ft Lauderdale and Miami. Ever After Farms Ranch is ideal for events with up to 200 guests.
What Couples Say About Us
"Ever After Farms Ranch was AMAZING! I had this vision of what my venue would look like and the moment I walked up to this venue I knew it was the one! Following that, the team made my experience even better; they are kind, professional, caring, detailed oriented, and very accommodating! I loved that all the decorations I could want were included and the variety of options made decorating a breeze! I love their online floor plan designer as well as the text option for communicating directly with staff! I would get married here a million times over and over again."
Crystal & Alex
Affordable Inclusive Pricing
We provide affordable, inclusive pricing that saves couples thousands and makes the process easy. We know how expensive a wedding can be when you add up all the little details. That's why, with Ever After, you aren't charged extra for more guests or how many linens you use. Unlike many other venues, we don't believe in nickel and diming couples. Instead, we have one package that includes our entire collection of tables, chairs, decorations, signs, audio systems, and so much more. We also know just how confusing some venues make their pricing so ours is simple and transparent. There is one price for each open date on the Calendar so you will know instantly, exactly what it will cost to have your wedding with Ever After Farms. Below is what is included with the Ranch Barn as well as our affordable, inclusive pricing:
- Reception Area for up to 200 people with illuminated with chandeliers, white market lights and other beautiful lighting.
- Cocktail Covered Patio with Cocktail Tables and Benches which connects to the bathrooms and Bar as well as ceremony area
- Bridal Suite with in-room access to a bathroom
- Groom Suite with big screen TV and Pool Table
- Reception Area Bar with back cooler, 3 compartment sink, and additional beverage storage
- Caterer's staging area with Commercial Refrigerator, Hot Box and Tables.
- Fully Heated and Air Conditioned
- Round Tables or Farmhouse Tables along with Chairs
- Special Table for Bride and Groom
- 8' Rectangular (x2) Bridal party tables with Chairs
- Linens, Centerpieces, Floral Arrangements, and other Decorations (For a very detailed list of all decorations, please view this Ranch Decorations Inventory Page)
- Whiskey Barrel Cake Table
- 8' Rectangular (x3) Buffet tables
- Whiskey Barrel Gift Table
- Dance Floor
- Area/Stage for Band/DJ
- Projector & Screen so you show your guests videos and pictures
Ranch Ceremony Site
- Communion Table with Decor
- Aisle Entrance barn doors
- Whiskey Barrels at back of ceremony chairs
- Under the Overhang of Old Oak Trees
- Surrounded by a Gorgeous Horse Farm
- Seating for up to 200 people
Ranch Picture Spots
- Panoramic Horse Country
- The White Wedding Barn itself
- 1926 Studebaker
- White Boat on Pond
Ranch Additional Details
- Up to 10 hours on your Wedding Day.
- One dedicated staff member available to help you during the entire event.
- Up to 2 hours on the Thursday before the Wedding for the Rehearsal.
- Up to 2 hours during a weekday for Engagement Pictures.
Ranch Barn Pricing
- Summer Discount: $1,000 off
+ Event Insurance Policy: ~$250 (paid to insurance company)
+ * Prime Dates: When you see * on a specific date on our calendar, that denotes a prime date. For Prime Dates, add $1,000 to the standard pricing.
+ 2024: Add $1,000 for all dates in 2024 and beyond
A non-refundable deposit in the amount of 1/3 of the total is required at the time of booking to secure your date (you are required to get event liability and cancellation insurance to protect yourself). The next 1/3 is required 6 months prior to the event and then the remaining 1/3 must be paid 30 days from the date of the event.
Optional Additional Services
+ Photo Booth: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Photo Booth)
+ Wedding Day Management: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Wedding Day Management
How You SAVE with our Pricing
Here is how our pricing saves you thousands:
- Tables & Chairs: Since we already provide these, this alone saves you $500 or more from having to rent from a rental company.
- Linens, Centerpieces & Other Decorations: Since we provide these for you, you can save at least another $1,000 from having to rent/buy them. For a list of all decorations, see our Ranch Decorations Page.
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment: Because we provide a commercial refrigerator, hot box, ice maker, beverage cooler and 3 bay sink, you can avoid paying for a professional caterer altogether. You can have friends and family bring the food or you can buy a group package from your local favorite restaurant and then spread it out on our buffet tables and let your guests serve themselves. This alone can save you thousands!
- Sonos Speaker System: If you wanted to save on the cost of a DJ, we have a very powerful Sonos Speaker System that can be controlled from an iPhone that can pump out any and all music you would want to play at your event.
- Vendor Choice: Since you aren't forced to use our preferred vendors, but instead, can choose any vendor you want, you may be able to save quite a bit by having the freedom to choose your vendors.
- Vendor Discount: Since our venue is so vendor-friendly in so many ways, you may also get a discount from certain vendors who may charge you more if you're having your wedding at a venue that's more difficult for them to provide their services.
Since our Ranch is so beautiful and our inclusive pricing is so affordable for couples, we are really booking up fast, so your next step is to book your tour so you can experience this extraordinary venue up close and in person!
Ranch Barn Availability
Our Ranch Barn is the most popular wedding barn in South Florida so consider being flexible on dates if your first choice is already taken or consider our nearby Stockyard Barn. Our calendar changes rapidly so strongly encourage you to schedule your tour as quickly as you can.
Some couples have waited to book their tour only to be disappointed when their date is taken before they get a chance to see the Ranch in person. Book your tour today by clicking the button below:
Ranch Barn Photo Gallery
And to think, those pictures don't even do it justice! This Wedding Barn is especially convenient to couples that live near Indiantown, Okeechobee, Moore Haven, Clewiston, LaBelle, Avon Park, Lake Placid, Seabring, Fellsmere, Indian River Shores, Orchid, Sebastian, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie Village, Jupiter Island, Ocean Breeze Park, Sewall's Point, Stuart, Aventura, Bal Harbor, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coral Gables, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek, Islandia, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores Village, Miami Springs, Miami, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pine Crest, Sounty Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Sunrise, Tamarac, Weston, Wilton Manors, Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hupoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee Groves, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Tequesta, Wellington or West Palm Beach. Book your tour below today!
Book Your Ranch Barn Tour
Schedule your tour below: