Ever After Farms Blueberry Barn features an enormous White Barn surrounded by acres and acres of gorgeous blueberries, providing a quiet and romantic vineyard-like setting. The barn itself is absolutely beautiful with stunning decor, full AC/Heat, and so much more. The paved outdoor ceremony is nestled beneath a majestic enormous oak tree providing a gorgeous spot to exchange your vows. Get pictures that will last a lifetime at our Pinterest Dream farm including our "Notebook" boat with reflections off the water, flower vine tree swing, restored 1955 Studebaker truck, and there's even a Cinderella Carriage. The perfect wedding starts with the perfect venue, and this is it! Schedule your tour today, so that you may see in person, all that we have to offer.
What Couples Say
“My Fiancé and I visited Ever After Farms and had to book it immediately! It’s run by the most wonderful and lovely people. Everything is beautiful to the smallest detail and you can tell the put the bride and groom’s interest first. I had an amazing experience and highly recommend it!”–Brenda
Affordable Inclusive Pricing
We provide affordable, inclusive pricing that saves couples thousands and makes the process easy. We know how expensive a wedding can be when you add up all the little details. That's why, with Ever After, you aren't charged extra for more guests or how many linens you use. Unlike many other venues, we don't believe in nickel and diming couples. Instead, we have one package that includes our entire collection of tables, chairs, decorations, signs, audio systems, and so much more. We also know just how confusing some venues make their pricing so ours is simple and transparent. There is one price for each open date on the Calendar so you will know instantly, exactly what it will cost to have your wedding with Ever After Farms. Below is what is included with the Blueberry Barn as well as our affordable, inclusive pricing:
- Reception Area for up to 200 people with illuminated with chandeliers, white market lights and other beautiful lighting.
- Cocktail Covered Patio with Cocktail Tables and Benches which connects to the bathrooms and Bar as well as ceremony area
- Bridal Suite with in-room access to a bathroom
- Groom Suite with big screen TV and Pool Table
- Reception Area Bar with back cooler, 3 compartment sink and additional beverage storage
- Caterer's staging area with Commercial Refrigerator, Hot Box and Tables.
- Fully Heated and Air Conditioned
- Round Tables or Farmhouse Tables along with Chairs
- Special Wood Table for Bride and Groom
- 8' Rectangular (x2) Bridal party tables with Chairs
- Linens, Centerpieces, Floral Arrangements, and other Decorations (For a very detailed list of all decorations, please view this Blueberry Barn Decorations)
- Whiskey Barrel Cake Table
- 8' Rectangular (x3) Buffet tables
- Whiskey Barrel Gift Table
- Dance Floor
- Area/Stage for Band/DJ
- Projector & Screen so you show your guests videos and pictures
Blueberry Farm Ceremony Site
- Pergola for the Bride, Groom and Wedding Officiant
- Communion Table with Decor
- Paver aisle
- Aisle Entrance barn doors
- Whiskey Barrels at back of ceremony chairs
- Under the Overhang of a 120 Year Old Oak Tree
- Surrounded by a Vineyard of Blueberries
- Seating for up to 200 people
Blueberry Farm Picture Spots
- Amidst the Vineyard-like setting of Blueberries
- The White Wedding Barn itself
- 1956 Studebaker Truck
- Horse Barn
- Cinderella Carriage
- 120 Year Old Oak Tree
- Swing Under the Oak Tree
- Pond in White Boat
- Rustic Tractor
Blueberry Farm Additional Details
- Up to 10 hours on your Wedding Day.
- One dedicated staff member available to help you during the entire event.
- Up to 2 hours on the Thursday before the Wedding for the Rehearsal.
- Up to 2 hours during a weekday for Engagement Pictures.
Blueberry Barn Pricing
Fridays & Sundays: $7,000
- Summer Discount: $1,000 off in June, July & August
+ Event Insurance Policy: ~$200 (paid to your insurance company)
+ * Prime Dates: When you see * on a specific date on our calendar, that denotes a prime date. For Prime Dates, add $1,000 to the standard pricing.
For dates in 2023 & beyond, add $1,000 to the standard pricing.
A non-refundable deposit in the amount of 1/3 of the total is required at the time of booking to secure your date (you are required to get event liability and cancellation insurance to protect yourself). The next 1/3 is required 6 months prior to the event and then the remaining 1/3 must be paid 30 days from the date of the event.
Optional Additional Services
+ Photo Booth: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Photo Booth)
+ Wedding Day Management: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Wedding Day Management
How You SAVE with our Pricing
Here is how our pricing saves you thousands:
- Tables & Chairs: Since we already provide these, this alone saves you $500 or more from having to rent from a rental company.
- Linens, Centerpieces & Other Decorations: Since we provide these for you, you can save at least another $1,000 from having to rent/buy them. For a very detailed list of all decorations, please see this: Blueberry Barn Decorations
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment: Because we provide a commercial refrigerator, hot box, ice maker, beverage cooler and 3 bay sink, you can avoid paying for a professional caterer altogether. You can have friends and family bring the food or you can buy a group package from your local favorite restaurant and then spread it out on our buffet tables and let your guests serve themselves. This alone can save you thousands!
- Sonos Speaker System: If you wanted to save on the cost of a DJ, we have a very powerful Sonos Speaker System that can be controlled from an iPhone that can pump out any and all music you would want to play at your event.
- Vendor Choice: Since you aren't forced to use our preferred vendors, but instead, can choose any vendor you want, you may be able to save quite a bit by having the freedom to choose your vendors.
- Vendor Discount: Since our venue is so vendor-friendly in so many ways, you may also get a discount from certain vendors who may charge you more if you're having your wedding at a venue that's more difficult for them to provide their services.
Since our Blueberry Farm is so beautiful and our inclusive pricing is so affordable for couples, we are really booking up fast, so schedule a tour so you can experience this extraordinary venue up close and in person!
Blueberry Barn Availability
Our Blueberry Barn has become one of the most popular wedding barns in Florida so consider being a bit flexible on dates if your first choice is already taken. If you have less than 100 people in your celebration, consider our Peach Barn because it is only a mile away from this Blueberry Barn.
Once you have found at least one suitable date that is available, we encourage you to book your tour as quickly as you can. Some couples have waited to book their tour only to be disappointed when their date is taken before they get a chance to see the Barn in person. Book your tour today by clicking the button below:
Blueberry Barn Pictures
#everafterfarms #everafterfarmswedding #everafterfarmsblueberrybarn #junebugweddings #weddingday #floridawedding #floridaweddingphotographer #tampaweddingphotographer #theknot #weddingwire #centralfloridaphotographer #photographer #weddingphotographer #orlandoweddingphotographer #weddingphotography #love #floridaweddings #tampaweddingphotographer #orlandobride #spacecoastweddings #orlandoengagementphotographer #orlandoengagement #orlandowedding #floridaphotographer ...
Today, We are sending all brides and grooms positive vibes as you embark on your wedding journey!
Truly Yours is here for you! Click bio to inquire! 📥 ...
And here are some more pictures of the Blueberry:
And to think, those pictures and videos don't even do it justice! This Wedding Barn is especially convenient to couples that live near New Smyrna Beach, Oak Hill, Edgewater, Ponce Inlet, Port Orange, South Daytona, Daytona Beach, Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Oviedo, Sanford, Mims, Winter Springs, Apopka, Bay Lake, Belle Isle, Eatonville, Edgewood, Lake Buena Vista, Maitland, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando , Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Grant-Valkaria, Indialantic, Indian Harbour Beach, Malabar, Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Village, Palm Bay, Palm Shores, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Titusville or West Melbourne.
Book Your Blueberry Barn Tour
Tours are held Tues, Wed & Thurs 3PM to 7PM as well as Fri, Sat & Sun 8AM to 12PM.
Schedule your tour below: