SOUTH FLORIDA’S Perfect Wedding Barn
SOUTH FLORIDA’S Perfect Wedding Barn
Ever After Farms Stockyard Barn is South Florida's Perfect Wedding Barn. Featuring a gorgeous stained barn surrounded by hundreds of acres of beautiful farm land. A modern take on a classic farm venue, the Stockyard Barn is both effortlessly stylish and elegant with a rustic chic twist. The white interior and tasteful décor, creates a bright and romantic ambiance, perfect for those reception photo ops. Outside, couples and guests will find themselves surrounded by panoramic views of cattle ranches, complete with a beautiful ceremony site. And its conveniently located near Ft Pierce and Port St Lucie in Okeechobee, and only about 20 minutes from our Ranch Barn in Indiantown. The perfect wedding starts with the perfect venue, and this is it. Schedule your tour today, so that you may see in person, all that this magical place has to offer.
Affordable Inclusive Pricing
We provide affordable pricing with inclusive decor that saves couples thousands and makes the process easy. We know how expensive a wedding can be when you add up all the little details. That's why, with Ever After Farms, you aren't charged extra for more guests or how many linens you use. Unlike many other venues, we don't believe in nickel and diming couples. Instead, we have one package that includes our entire collection of tables, chairs, decorations, signs, audio systems, and so much more. We also know just how confusing some venues make their pricing so ours is simple and transparent. There is one price for each open date on the Calendar so you will know instantly, exactly what it will cost to have your wedding with Ever After Farms. Below is what is included with the Stockyard Barn as well as our simple, inclusive pricing:
- Reception Area for up to 200 people with illuminated with chandeliers, white market lights and other beautiful lighting.
- Cocktail Covered Patio with Cocktail Tables and Benches
- Bridal Suite with in-room access to bathroom
- Groom Suite with big screen TV and Pool Table
- Reception Area Bar with back back cooler, deep freezer and additional storage
- Caterer's staging area with Commercial Refrigerator, Hot Box and Set Up Tables.
- Fully Heated and Air Conditioned
- Round Tables or Farmhouse Tables along with Chairs
- Special Table for Bride and Groom
- 8' Rectangular (x2) Bridal party tables with Chairs
- Linens, Centerpieces, Floral Arrangements, and other Decorations
- Cake Table
- 8' Rectangular (x3) Buffet tables
- Gift Table
- Memorial Table
- Dance Floor
- Designated Area for Band/DJ
- Projector & Screen so you show your guests videos and pictures
Stockyard Ceremony Site
- Pergola for the Bride, Groom and Wedding Officiant
- Communion Table with Decor
- Paver aisle
- Aisle Entrance barn doors
- Surrounded by Cattle Farms
- Seating for up to 200 people
Stockyard Picture Spots
- Amidst the Cattle Ranch
- The Gorgeous Wedding Barn itself
- White 1953 Ford F100 Pick Up
- Couples Swing
- "Notebook" Boat in Pond
- Bridge over Water
Stockyard Additional Details
- Up to 10 hours on your Wedding Day.
- One staff member available to help during the entire event.
- Up to 2 hours on the Thursday before the Wedding for the Rehearsal.
- Up to 2 hours during a weekday for Engagement Pictures.
Stockyard Barn Pricing
Prices range from $6,000 to $11,000, depending on the date. The affordable inclusive price of each available date is listed on the Stockyard Barn Availability Calendar below.
A non-refundable deposit in the amount of 1/3 of the total is required at the time of booking to secure your date (you are required to get event liability and cancellation insurance to protect yourself). The next 1/3 is required 6 months prior to the event and then the remaining 1/3 must be paid 30 days from the date of the event.
Optional Additional Services:
+ Photo Booth: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Photo Booth)
+ Wedding Day Management: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Wedding Day Management
How You SAVE with our Pricing
Here is how our pricing saves you thousands:
- Tables & Chairs: Since we already provide these, this alone saves you $1,000 or more from having to rent from a rental company.
- Linens, Centerpieces & Huge Inventory of Decorations: Since we provide these for you, you can save at least another $1,000 - $2,000 from having to rent/buy them.
- Food & Drinks Storage: Because we provide a commercial refrigerator, hot box, beverage cooler and deep freezer, you can avoid paying for a professional caterer altogether. You can have friends and family bring the food or you can buy a group package from your local favorite restaurant and then spread it out on our buffet tables and let your guests serve themselves. This alone can save you thousands!
- Sonos Speaker System: If you wanted to save on the cost of a DJ, we have a very powerful Sonos Speaker System that can be controlled from an iPhone that can pump out any and all music you would want to play at your event.
- Vendor Choice: Since you aren't forced to use our preferred vendors, but instead, can choose any vendor you want, you may be able to save quite a bit by having the freedom to choose your vendors.
Since our Stockyard Barn is so beautiful and our inclusive pricing is so affordable for couples, we are really booking up fast, so schedule a tour so you can experience this extraordinary venue up close and in person!
Stockyard Barn Availability Calendar
Our Stockyard Barn is one of the most popular wedding barns in South Florida so consider being flexible on dates. Also, our Ranch Barn is only 30 minutes away. Our calendar changes rapidly so we strongly encourage you to schedule your tour as quickly as you can. Click on the available date to see the price:
Once you have found at least one suitable date that is available, we encourage you to book your tour as quickly as you can. Some couples have waited to book their tour only to be disappointed when their date is taken before they get a chance to see the Barn in person. Book your tour today by clicking the button below:
Stockyard Barn Photo Gallery
And to think, those pictures don't even do it justice! This Wedding Barn is especially convenient to couples that live near Okeechobee, Moore Haven, Clewiston, LaBelle, Avon Park, Lake Placid, Seabring, Fellsmere, Indian River Shores, Orchid, Sebastian, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie Village, Jupiter Island, Ocean Breeze Park, Sewall's Point, Stuart, Aventura, Bal Harbor, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coral Gables, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek, Islandia, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores Village, Miami Springs, Miami, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pine Crest, Sounty Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Sunrise, Tamarac, Weston, Wilton Manors, Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hupoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee Groves, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Tequesta, Wellington or West Palm Beach. Book your tour below today!
Book Your Stockyard Barn Tour
Schedule your tour below: