Let our team of happily ever after specialists help
make your wedding day dreams come true.
While you should savor every moment of your wedding day, you also shouldn't be stressed, worried and concerned about all the little details that must be coordinated on your big day. If you ask any recently married couple (who didn't hire a same day helper on their wedding day), they will tell you that it's the one thing they wish they had. One of our very own shared the 7 Things I Wish I'd Known Before My Wedding Day and # 1 on her list was Same Day Help. That's why we provide couples with the very best and most affordable Day of Help service available; the Ever After Farms Wedding Day Management service. Incorporating everything we have learned from hundreds and hundreds of events, we ensure your wedding day unfolds the way you planned. We know the ins and outs of our venues better than anyone else so when we manage your wedding, it goes as smoothly as possible. Avoid the burden and treat yourself by allowing our team of Happily Ever After Specialists help make your wedding day dreams come true!
Here's what's included in our Wedding Day Management Service...
Before the Wedding
Initial Meeting (4-6 Weeks Prior to Wedding): This meeting includes an in-depth final review of your wedding plans, where we go over major wedding details such as decor set up, floor plan arrangement, seating chart, timeline, vendors, bridal party, processional order, ceremony exit, the couple's itinerary, a weather contingency plan, and more.
Wedding Rehearsal (The Thursday Prior to the Wedding): Our Wedding team will help assist your wedding party at the rehearsal based on the processional and recessional plan you made at your previous meeting. This includes lining up the wedding party, timing the processional/recessional, rehearsing all entrances and exits, and assisting in any other details like a Zoom meeting setup for the big day.
Day of the Wedding
- Setting up any reception décor the couple has provided including centerpieces, menus, placards, favors, signage, and even dinnerware/cutlery (if not using a catering company)
- If the bartender is arriving later in the afternoon, our team will assist in prepping the bar (chilling the drinks, assembling champagne flutes, putting ice in the freezer)
- Personalizing our chalk board signage with the couple’s names and wedding details; including the wedding timeline and welcome signs.
- Setting up ceremony décor- including any props needed for the ceremony itself.
- Our team will check in with every vendor arriving to the venue, showing them where to set up, and handling any vendor no shows.
- We will verify the reception table/chair layout is correct, and set up the wedding seating chart (seating chart sign, table numbers, and placards)
- Once the boutonnieres and corsages have been dropped off by the florist, a member of our staff will assist in pinning.
- Setting up the dessert table to the couple’s specifications (décor, cake cutting supplies, cutlery etc.)
- Our staff will partner with the bartender to let them know what the plan is for cocktail hour prior to the ceremony
- If needed, consult with the couple on their weather contingency plan, delegating tasks needed to carry out this plan.
- Instruct all wedding guests on where and when to take their seats for the ceremony.
- Coordinate with the DJ, Musician, Officiant, and Photographer to ensure that all vendors are set and ready to go for an on time ceremony.
- Ensure that the bridal party is ready for the processional and makes sure that they are in the correct lineup order
- Coordinate the timing of the entrances of the bridal party down the aisle, and fluff the bride’s dress prior to her entrance.
- If the bride is doing a horse and carriage entrance, our staff will coordinate with the coachman for the right timing of the entrance.
- Two members of our staff will assist with opening the barn doors for any specified entrances.
- If the couple is doing a Zoom Meeting/Video Streaming for their ceremony, a member of our team will help set up the meeting.
- Our team will help direct guests where to go for cocktail hour & where to find the seating chart (answer any questions that they may have)
- Check in with vendors to make sure everything is running smoothly and service is on time.
- Check in with the photographer during cocktail hour to determine when the couple will be ready for the reception entrance.
- Make sure the wedding party is lined up for the grand entrance into the reception.
- Coordinate with the DJ to make sure that dinner, toasts, dances, announcements and thank you are on time.
- Communicate with the catering staff to ensure their service is running smoothly throughout dinner
- If the couple is doing a slideshow or video for the reception a member of our staff will set up and facilitate this.
- Our team of Happily Ever After specialists are also there throughout the night to handle any guest concerns, vendor issues, and the general needs of the couple throughout the event.
- Ensure that the props (sparklers, bubbles, etc.) for the grand exit are unpackaged, and setup.
- If applicable, we will verify that the departure vehicle arrives on time.
- Our staff will line guests up for the grand exit, light sparklers, and coordinate with the photographer & DJ for the couple’s exit of the venue.
- Our staff will assist in the packing and cleanup of the couple’s décor supplied to the venue, and makes sure that they have collected all of their belongings before their departure
- Check in with vendors prior to their departure to verify that they have cleaned their stations.
The cost of our Wedding Day Management Service is only $1,500 at all of our locations except our Peach Barn which is $1,000 (our pricing is more affordable than any other Day of Service we could find in Florida...and we looked far and wide!). If you have already booked your wedding at one of our locations, to schedule this service for your big day, simply reach out to your wedding team contact and they can add it to your event (so long as you contact us before you final walk through). If you have not booked with us yet, at the time that you secure your date, you can also sign up for this service as well.