Ever After Farms Peach Barn is just a mile away from our Blueberry Farm in the lovely farming community of Mims. Surrounded by peach trees, in a quiet and serene location, our barn provides the perfect ambiance for an intimate wedding day. Imagine exchanging vows beneath a picturesque, white wooden arch, and then tossing a wooden circle, engraved with your initials, into our stone wishing well. Our peach barn is pure romantic bliss!
What Couples Say About Us
"Couldn’t have asked for a better venue! They are all inclusive for one flat price! They set up all the tables and decorations for you! Stress free! They are there for you the entire night, if you need anything! So many compliments from guests about how beautiful the place was. Definitely a place worth visiting if you’re questioning yourself!"
Krislyn & Andre
Affordable Inclusive Pricing
We provide affordable pricing with inclusive decor that saves couples thousands and makes the process easy. We know how expensive a wedding can be when you add up all the little details. That's why, with Ever After, you aren't charged extra for more guests or how many linens you use. Unlike many other venues, we don't believe in nickel and diming couples. Instead, we have one package that includes our entire collection of tables, chairs, decorations, signs, audio systems, and so much more. We also know just how confusing some venues make their pricing so ours is simple and transparent. There is one price for each open date on the Calendar so you will know instantly, exactly what it will cost to have your wedding with Ever After Farms. Below is what is included with the Peach Barn as well as our affordable, inclusive pricing:
- Reception Area for up to 100 guests with illuminated with chandeliers, white market lights and other beautiful lighting.
- Cocktail Covered Patio with Cocktail Tables and Benches which connects to the bathrooms and Bar as well as ceremony area
- Bridal Suite with in-room access to a bathroom
- Groom Suite with big screen TV and Pool Table
- Reception Area Bar & Caterer's Area with back cooler, 3 compartment sink and commercial refrigerator
- Fully Heated and Air Conditioned
- Round Tables or Farmhouse Tables along with Chairs
- Special Table for Bride and Groom
- 8' Rectangular (x2) Bridal party tables with Chairs
- Linens, Centerpieces, Floral Arrangements, and other Decorations (For a very detailed list of all decorations, please view the: Peach Barn Decorations)
- Whiskey Barrel Cake Table
- 8' Rectangular (x3) Buffet tables
- Whiskey Barrel Gift Table
- Dance Floor
- Projector & Screen so you show your guests videos and pictures
Peach Ceremony Site
- Special Area for the Bride, Groom and Wedding Officiant
- Communion Table with Decor
- Aisle Entrance barn doors
- Multiple Ceremony Backdrop Options
- Stone Aisle
- Surrounded by Gorgeous Trees & Flowering Bushes
- Seating for up to 100 people
Peach Picture Spots
- Amidst the Peach Trees
- The Gorgeous Distressed White Wedding Barn itself
- 1956 Ford F-250 Truck
- Whiskey Barrel Fountain
- Pond in White Boat
Peach Additional Details
- Up to 10 hours on your Wedding Day
- One dedicated staff member available to help you during the entire event.
- Up to 2 hours on the Thursday before the Wedding for the Rehearsal.
- Up to 2 hours during a weekday for Engagement Pictures.
Peach Barn Pricing
- Summer Discount: $1,000 off in June, July, August & September
+ Event Insurance Policy: ~$150 (paid to insurance company)
+ * Prime Dates: When you see * on a specific date on our calendar, that denotes a prime date. For Prime Dates, add $1,000 to the standard pricing.
+ 2024: Add $1,000 for all dates in 2024 and beyond
A non-refundable deposit in the amount of 1/3 of the total is required at the time of booking to secure your date (you are required to get event liability and cancellation insurance to protect yourself). The next 1/3 is required 6 months prior to the event and then the remaining 1/3 must be paid 30 days from the date of the event.
Optional Additional Services
+ Photo Booth: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Photo Booth)
+ Wedding Day Management: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Wedding Day Management
How you Save with our Pricing
Here is how our pricing saves you thousands:
- Tables & Chairs: Since we already provide these, this alone saves you $500 or more from having to rent from a rental company.
- Linens, Centerpieces & Other Decorations: Since we provide these for you, you can save at least another $1,000 from having to rent/buy them. (For a very detailed list of all decorations, please view this Peach Barn Decorations)
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment: Because we provide a commercial refrigerator, hot box, ice maker, beverage cooler and 3 bay sink, you can avoid paying for a professional caterer altogether. You can have friends and family bring the food or you can buy a group package from your local favorite restaurant and then spread it out on our buffet tables and let your guests serve themselves. This alone can save you thousands!
- Sonos Speaker System: If you wanted to save on the cost of a DJ, we have a very powerful Sonos Speaker System that can be controlled from an iPhone that can pump out any and all music you would want to play at your event.
- Vendor Choice: Since you aren't forced to use our preferred vendors, but instead, can choose any vendor you want, you may be able to save quite a bit by having the freedom to choose your vendors.
- Vendor Discount: Since our venue is so vendor-friendly in so many ways, you may also get a discount from certain vendors who may charge you more if you're having your wedding at a venue that's more difficult for them to provide their services.
Since our Peach Farm is so beautiful and our inclusive pricing makes it so affordable for couples, we are really booking up fast, so schedule a tour now so you can experience this extraordinary venue up close and in person!
Peach Barn Availability
Our Peach Barn has become one of the most popular wedding barns in Florida so consider being a bit flexible on dates if your first choice is already taken. Also, if your event will be more than 100 people, consider our Blueberry Barn because it is only a mile away from this Peach Barn.
Once you have found at least one suitable date that is available, we encourage you to book your tour as quickly as you can. Some couples have waited to book their tour only to be disappointed when their date is taken before they get a chance to see Ever After Farms Peach Barn in person. Book your tour today by clicking the button below:
Peach Barn Photo Gallery
And to think, those pictures don't even do it justice! This Wedding Barn is especially convenient to couples that live near New Smyrna Beach, Oak Hill, Edgewater, Ponce Inlet, Port Orange, South Daytona, Daytona Beach, Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Oviedo, Sanford, Mims, Winter Springs, Apopka, Bay Lake, Belle Isle, Eatonville, Edgewood, Lake Buena Vista, Maitland, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando , Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Grant-Valkaria, Indialantic, Indian Harbour Beach, Malabar, Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Village, Palm Bay, Palm Shores, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Titusville or West Melbourne. Book your tour below today!
Book Your Peach Barn Tour
Schedule your tour below: