Ever After Farms Vineyard is North Florida's Perfect Wedding Barn. Featuring a brilliant white barn enveloped by lush greenery and acres upon acres of beautiful grape fields, as far as the eye can see. A modern take on a classic farm venue, the Vineyard Barn is both effortlessly stylish and elegant with a rustic chic twist. The white interior and tasteful décor, creates a bright and romantic ambiance, perfect for those reception photo ops. Outside, couples and guests will find themselves surrounded by panoramic views of the gorgeous Florida countryside, complete with not one, but two beautiful ceremony site options. Just imagine how incredibly unique your wedding will be when it's held at a Vineyard...in Florida! The perfect wedding starts with the perfect venue, and this is it. Schedule your tour today, so that you may see in person, all that this magical place has to offer.
What Couples Say
“Booking experience with reputable vendor of affordable, spacious venue with attentive staff It has been almost 2 months since we booked our wedding at Ever After Farms’ Vineyard Barn. We FELL IN LOVE WITH THE VENUE before touring it in person! The staff that facilitated our booking experience was delightful to talk to. We felt… so much warmth at how invested they were at knowing we were fully satisfied and ecstatic about our choice. And how could we not be with such personable, attentive, and heart-warmingly enthusiastic staff? Simply put, the Vineyard Barn is our dream destination venue for its rustic charm, spacious design (along with gorgeous decor), and above all, the flexibility and affordability that it allows us to have while planning our big day! We cannot wait for our 2021 wedding at the Vineyard Barn!”–Lisbeth & Roberto Read more “Lisbeth & Roberto”
Affordable Inclusive Pricing
We provide affordable, inclusive pricing that saves couples thousands and makes the process easy. We know how expensive a wedding can be when you add up all the little details. That's why, with Ever After, you aren't charged extra for more guests or how many linens you use. Unlike many other venues, we don't believe in nickel and diming couples. Instead, we have one package that includes our entire collection of tables, chairs, decorations, signs, audio systems, and so much more. We also know just how confusing some venues make their pricing so ours is simple and transparent. There is one price for each open date on the Calendar so you will know instantly, exactly what it will cost to have your wedding with Ever After Farms. Below is what is included with the Vineyard Barn as well as our simple, inclusive pricing:
- Reception Area for up to 200 people with illuminated with chandeliers, white market lights and other beautiful lighting.
- Cocktail Covered Patio with Cocktail Tables and Benches
- Bridal Suite with in-room access to bathroom
- Groom Suite with big screen TV and Pool Table
- Reception Area Bar with back back cooler, deep freezer, 3 bay sink and additional storage
- Caterer's staging area with Commercial Refrigerator, Hot Box and Set Up Tables.
- Fully Heated and Air Conditioned
- Round Tables or Farmhouse Tables along with Chairs
- Special Wood Table for Bride and Groom
- 8' Rectangular (x2) Bridal party tables with Chairs
- Linens, Centerpieces, Floral Arrangements, and other Decorations (For a very detailed list of all decorations, please view this Vineyard Barn Decorations)
- Whiskey Barrel Cake Table
- 8' Rectangular (x3) Buffet tables
- Whiskey Barrel Gift Table
- Whiskey Barrel Remembrance Table
- Dance Floor
- Designated Area for Band/DJ
- Projector & Screen so you show your guests videos and pictures
Vineyard Ceremony Sites
You have your choice of two different ceremony sites! And each include:
- Pergola for the Bride, Groom and Wedding Officiant
- Communion Table with Decor
- Paver aisle
- Aisle Entrance barn doors
- Under the Overhang of a 200 Year Old Oak Tree
- Surrounded by Grape Vineyard
- Seating for up to 200 people
Vineyard Picture Spots
- Amidst the Vineyard
- The Gorgeous White Wedding Barn itself
- 1957 Silver Cloud Rolls Royce
- Citrus Grove
- Art Mural
- 200 Year Old Oak Trees
- Couples Swing Under Oak Tree
- Bride Swing Under Oak Hammock
- Historic Home Built in the 1880s
Vineyard Additional Details
- Up to 10 hours on your Wedding Day.
- One staff member available to help during the entire event.
- Up to 2 hours on the Thursday before the Wedding for the Rehearsal.
- Up to 2 hours during a weekday for Engagement Pictures.
Vineyard Barn Pricing
Fridays & Sundays: $7,000
- Summer Discount: $1,000 off in June & July
+ Event Insurance Policy: ~$250 (paid to insurance company)
+ *Prime Dates: When you see * on a specific date on our calendar, that denotes a prime date. For Prime Dates, add $1,000 to the standard pricing.
A non-refundable deposit in the amount of 1/3 of the total is required at the time of booking to secure your date (you are required to get event liability and cancellation insurance to protect yourself). The next 1/3 is required 6 months prior to the event and then the remaining 1/3 must be paid 30 days from the date of the event.
Optional Additional Services:
+ Photo Booth: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Photo Booth)
+ Wedding Day Management: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Wedding Day Management
How You Save with Our Pricing
Here is how our pricing saves you thousands:
- Tables & Chairs: Since we already provide these, this alone saves you $1,000 or more from having to rent from a rental company.
- Linens, Centerpieces & Huge Inventory of Decorations: Since we provide these for you, you can save at least another $1,000 - $2,000 from having to rent/buy them.
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment: Because we provide a commercial refrigerator, hot box, beverage cooler, deep freezer and 3 bay sink, you can avoid paying for a professional caterer altogether. You can have friends and family bring the food or you can buy a group package from your local favorite restaurant and then spread it out on our buffet tables and let your guests serve themselves. This alone can save you thousands!
- Sonos Speaker System: If you wanted to save on the cost of a DJ, we have a very powerful Sonos Speaker System that can be controlled from an iPhone that can pump out any and all music you would want to play at your event.
- Vendor Choice: Since you aren't forced to use our preferred vendors, but instead, can choose any vendor you want, you may be able to save quite a bit by having the freedom to choose your vendors.
Since our Vineyard is so beautiful and our inclusive pricing is so affordable for couples, we are really booking up fast, so schedule a tour so you can experience this extraordinary venue up close and in person!
Vineyard Barn Availability
Our Vineyard Barn has become one of the most popular wedding barns in Florida so consider being a bit flexible on dates if your first choice is already taken.
Once you have found at least one suitable date that is available, we encourage you to book your tour as quickly as you can. Some couples have waited to book their tour only to be disappointed when their date is taken before they get a chance to see the Barn in person. Book your tour today by clicking the button below:
Vineyard Barn Pictures
#toastwithcocktails #eventbartending #eventbartender #mobilebartender
#everafterfarmsvineyard #everafterfarms ...
#everafterfarms #everafterfarmsvineyard #nicolemareebridal #essenseofaustralia #essenseofaustraliabride #bride #wedding #wife #husband ...
#LoveDontCostelloAThing #EverAfterFarmsVineyard ...
CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. and Mrs. Diehl.
A LOVELY Wedding, A HANDSOME Groom and the most BEAUTIFUL Bride I have ever seen. CONGRATULATIONS to you Both.
I can not believe my eldest niece, my brothers firstborn, is now a Married Woman! 😭 ❤
#makingmemories #murchmath #happytears #ifeelsoold #blessed #diehlwedding #01172021 #beautlfulbride #wedding #familyfirst #favoritenieces #everafterfarmsvineyard #congratulations #mrandmrs
sandrahall2754 knightofcsa darkon_enterprises ash_murchison
mrs.exclusiveoffset sherylmurchison ...
vb_photography_jax #vb_photography_jax #everafterfarmsvineyard #jacksonvilleweddingphotographer #weddingphotographer #weddingvideographer #theknotweddings #weddingwirephotographer #theknotweddingphotographer #pregnantweddingphotographer #lasteventbeforebaby #happyphotographer ...
#bestdayever #thetaylors ...
And here are some more pictures of the Vineyard: