Absolutely breathtaking, enveloped in blueberries, full of epic picture spots, beautifully decorated, air conditioned and ideal for weddings up to 200 people.
Gorgeous, enveloped in Peaches, incredible picture opps, exquisitely decorated, ideal for events under 100 people.
10 Reasons Why Couples Choose Ever After Farms
(1) Absolutely Breathtaking: Our Barns themselves are gorgeous, but also the ceremony sites are spectacular and the farms themselves are incredibly beautiful too. The pictures and the videos you see simply can’t do them justice. When you see an Ever After Farms venue in real life, it truly takes your breath away.
(2) Pinterest Dream: Brides tell us all the time that we are a Pinterest Dream. The extraordinary array of picture spots at our venues will turn your wedding photos into photographic masterpieces. Photographers tell us that our Barns are the most picturesque country wedding venues they’ve ever taken pictures at. Barns, farms, classic cars, trees, swings and so much more; it’s the setting you always dreamed of getting married at.
(3) Secluded: Tucked away off the beaten path, Ever After Farms venues are very quiet, peaceful and private (no interstate, highway, trains or other annoying noises to disrupt your special day).
(4) The Perfect Barn: Each of our Barns are perfect for rustic weddings. Absolutely beautiful, meticulously arranged for weddings and stunningly decorated. Each has heating and air conditioning so regardless of the weather outside, you and your guests can enjoy modern comforts at your barn wedding (no sweat pouring down your faces or port-o-potties for you and your guests!). And enjoy a covered patio for cocktails after your ceremony.
(5) Decorations: Already professionally decorated with your choice of several different colors and options, you can have a truly stunning wedding without having to spend a dime on decorations. When you tour one of our Barns and see the array of decorations, you will be blown away and will see that we have spared no expense with decorations.
(6) Wonderful Team: Our team of wedding professionals provide you with outstanding support from the very start, when you contact us for the first time, all the way until after your wedding is complete. Check out our reviews and you’ll see just how often couples comment on our team and how wonderful they are to work with. We love our jobs and love making sure your special day is as perfect as it can be!
(7) Rain or Shine: Your wedding won’t get rained out with us because even the outdoor ceremony areas can be covered.
(8) Legal: Unfortunately, many wedding barns (including popular ones) are actually operating illegally, against local land use and zoning laws and are being closed down (or will be soon) by local governments. In fact, we get calls all the time from couples who are stranded without a venue because the Barn they booked has been shut down. However, our Barns can legally host weddings so when you book your wedding with us, you won’t have to worry about the most important day of your life being ruined by a government official shutting down the venue for illegal land use.
(9) Centrally Located: Our Blueberry and Peach Farms in Central Florida are less than 50 minutes from Orlando, Melbourne/Palm Bay, and Daytona Beach, just a few minutes off I-95. Our Ranch in South Florida is a short drive from Port St Lucie and West Palm Beach and in close proximity to Ft Lauderdale and Miami. And our Vineyard (coming mid 2019) in North Florida is less than an hour from Jacksonville, Ocala and Gainesville.
(10) Simple Inclusive Pricing: Couples love the fact that wedding planning is so easy when booking with us because there is one price and it includes so many things that most venues require you to pay extra for or rent from somewhere else; such as tables, reception chairs, linens, table and reception decorations, ceremony chairs, outdoor decorations, day-of help and so much more. Plus, they appreciate that there is no “nickel and diming” when choosing us. Our couples often report that once you add everything up, we’re also the best deal around too.
Ever After Farms has the most popular wedding barns in Florida right now so schedule a tour and see for yourself just how incredible they truly are!