Sorry! We will not be doing Fall Festival in 2020.
Ever After Farms Fall Festival is fun for the whole family! You’ll enjoy…
- Pumpkins galore (at great prices)!
- Maze perfect for the kids
- Hay Rides around our entire farm
- Petting Zoo with adorable mini farm animals
- Fun Farm Activities & Games
- Incredible fall family picture spots
- And MUCH, much more!
DATES & TIMES
- Saturday, Nov 2nd from 9AM to 2PM
- Sunday, Nov 3rd from 9AM to 2PM
- Entrance:$5 per person (children 1 and under are free) which includes hayrides, maze access, games, activities, picture spots and more!
- Pumpkins: $5 – $20 (depending on the size)
- Petting Zoo: $4 per person
- Food & Drinks: prices vary
FALL FAMILY FUN
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.
CROWN YOURSELF HAY KING
Attention fans of The Office! Like Dwight Schrute on episode 9 of season 7 of the show, you can crown yourself hay king at our Hay Place. All hail the Hay King!