Ever After Farms Ranch is a beautiful, secluded horse farm with an extraordinary Barn filled with rustic chic decor and ideal for events up to 200 guests. Situated in the small farming community of Indiantown, FL, it’s a short drive from Port St Lucie or West Palm Beach, as well as easily accessible for couples in Ft Lauderdale and Miami. We are having a sneak peak open house on Saturday, November 24, 2018 from 10AM to 5PM and everyone is welcome to come by. It won’t be 100% finished with every little detail by then, but it wil be close enough and you’ll still be blown away!
Simple Inclusive Pricing
At every one of our Ever After Farms Wedding Barns, we offer inclusive pricing because we know how expensive it can be once you add up all the little details of a wedding. You aren’t charged extra for more guests or how many linens you use so you can put away your calculator because we won’t be nickel and diming you here. Instead, we have one package that includes our vast array of extras like tables, chairs, decorations, audio systems, and so much more; which saves you thousands. We also know just how confusing some venues make their pricing so we have simple pricing too. There is one price for each open date on each Barn’s Calendar so you will know instantly, exactly what it will cost to have your wedding with Ever After Farms. And since we have multiple Barns, we can accommodate couples with big or small guest lists as well as those with large and tight budgets. Below is what is included with the Ranch Barn as well as our simple, inclusive pricing:
- Reception Area for up to 200 people with illuminated with chandeliers, white market lights and other beautiful lighting.
- Cocktail Covered Patio with Cocktail Tables and Benches which connects to the bathrooms and Bar as well as ceremony area
- Bridal Suite with in-room access to a bathroom
- Groom Suite with big screen TV and Pool Table
- Reception Area Bar with back back cooler, ice maker, 3 compartment sink and additional beverage storage
- Caterer’s staging area with Commercial Refrigerator, Hot Box and Tables.
- Fully Heated and Air Conditioned
- Round Tables or Farmhouse Tables along with Chairs
- Special Table for Bride and Groom
- 8′ Rectangular (x2) Bridal party tables with Chairs
- Linens, Centerpieces, Floral Arrangements, and other Decorations
- Whiskey Barrel Cake Table
- 8′ Rectangular (x3) Buffet tables
- Whiskey Barrel Gift Table
- Dance Floor
- Area/Stage for Band/DJ
- Projector & Screen so you show your guests videos and pictures
Ranch Ceremony Site
- Communion Table with Decor
- Aisle Entrance barn doors
- Whiskey Barrels at back of ceremony chairs
- Under the Overhang of Old Oak Trees
- Surrounded by a Vineyard of Blueberries
- Seating for up to 200 people
- Propane outdoor patio heaters if it is cold
Ranch Picture Spots
- Amidst the Ranch
- The White Wedding Barn itself
- 1926 Studebaker
- Horse Barn
- Oak Trees
- Swing Under the Oak Tree
Ranch Additional Details
- Up to 10 hours on your Wedding Day.
- One dedicated staff member available to help you during the entire event.
- Up to 2 hours on the Thursday before the Wedding for the Rehearsal.
- Up to 2 hours during a weekday for Engagement Pictures.
Ranch Barn Pricing
Fridays & Sundays: $7,000
– Summer Discount: $1,000 off in July & August
+ Event Liability Insurance Policy: ~$175 (paid to insurance company)
+ Event Security: $175 (paid to security guard)
A non-refundable deposit in the amount of 1/3 of the total is required at the time of booking to secure your date (you are encouraged to get cancellation insurance to protect yourself). The next 1/3 is required 120 days prior to the event and then the remaining 1/3 must be paid 30 days from the date of the event.
Your Savings with our Simple Inclusive Pricing
Here are several ways that Ever After Farms Simple Inclusive Pricing saves you thousands:
- Tables & Chairs: Since we already provide these, this alone saves you $500 or more from having to rent from a rental company.
- Linens, Centerpieces & Other Decorations: Since we provide these for you, you can save at least another $1,000 from having to rent/buy them.
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment: Because we provide a commercial refrigerator, hot box, ice maker, beverage cooler and 3 bay sink, you can avoid paying for a professional caterer altogether. You can have friends and family bring the food or you can buy a group package from your local favorite restaurant and then spread it out on our buffet tables and let your guests serve themselves. This alone can save you thousands!
- Sonos Speaker System: If you wanted to save on the cost of a DJ, we have a very powerful Sonos Speaker System that can be controlled from an iPhone that can pump out any and all music you would want to play at your event.
- Vendor Choice: Since you aren’t forced to use our preferred vendors, but instead, can choose any vendor you want, you may be able to save quite a bit by having the freedom to choose your vendors.
- Vendor Discount: Since our venue is so vendor-friendly in so many ways, you may also get a discount from certain vendors who may charge you more if you’re having your wedding at a venue that’s more difficult for them to provide their services.
Since our Ranch is so beautiful and our simple inclusive pricing is so affordable for couples, we will be really booking up fast, so your next step is to check availability below and then schedule a tour so you can experience this extraordinary venue up close and in person!
Ranch Barn Availability
The Ranch Barn is brand new so there is quite a bit of availability but couples will be snatching up dates quickly so don’t wait!
November 24, 2018
Everyone is welcome to come see our new Ranch in Indiantown, FL from 10AM to 6PM on 11/24/18!
November 30, 2018
January 4, 2019
January 5, 2019
January 6, 2019
Madison Reinhardt & Alexander Quirion
April 27, 2019
Once you have found at least one suitable date that is available, we encourage you to book your tour as quickly as you can. Some couples have waited to book their tour only to be disappointed when their date is taken before they get a chance to see Ever After Farms Peach Barn in person. Book your tour today by clicking the button below:
Pictures & Videos Coming Soon!