Absolutely breathtaking, enveloped in blueberries, full of epic picture spots, beautifully decorated, air conditioned and ideal for weddings up to 200 people.
“This venue is probably the best decision I made for my wedding. Everything about this venue and staff just makes the whole planning process…easy. It comes with just about everything you need, which takes A LOT of stress off. One thing I have found is that even though they are newer, the already have a… Read more “Jordyn Sheffield”
“I don’t think I can put into words how absolutely amazing this wedding venue is. The staff was very knowledgeable, and extremely responsive from day 1. No matter who I met with, there was an answer to every question I had. If you’re looking for a venue that won’t nickle and dime you, is flawlessly… Read more “Brittany Holsombach”
Gorgeous, enveloped in Peaches, incredible picture opps, exquisitely decorated, ideal for events under 100 people.
Wow! Wow! Wow! I KNEW we would choose the Peach Farm before we even scheduled an appointment to come visit the venue. My fiancé and I were VERY impressed with the venue, location, and contact person, Lorri. She is super sweet and was able to answer all of our questions. Lorri was very supportive and… Read more “Krystin Goenner”
I genuinely had the wedding of my dreams at the Peach Farm. The staff was the most accommodating, sweet people I could ask for. They helped at every turn to make sure the wedding went off without a hitch. The night was so fun and everyone couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the venue was.… Read more “Juliette Benjamin”
Rustic horse farm meets chic wedding venue, sunsets that will take your breath away, pinterest dream decorations and a beautiful barn, ideal for events up to 200 people.
I live in the Miami area and probably looked at every indoor/outdoor rustic venue. They were all over priced or just not to the standard I was hoping for. So we were about to throw in the towel and settle..until I found Ever After Farms. WOW! I work in the wedding industry and let me… Read more “Beverly Baumer”
The Rolls Royce of Wedding Barns, our Vineyard is absolutely spectacular in every way.
10 Reasons Why Couples Choose Ever After Farms
(1) Absolutely Breathtaking: Our Barns themselves are gorgeous, but also the ceremony sites are spectacular and the farms themselves are incredibly beautiful too. The pictures and the videos you see simply can't do them justice. When you see an Ever After Farms venue in real life, it truly takes your breath away.
(2) Pinterest Dream: Brides tell us all the time that we are a Pinterest Dream. The extraordinary array of picture spots at our venues will turn your wedding photos into photographic masterpieces. Photographers tell us that our Barns are the most picturesque country wedding venues they've ever taken pictures at. Barns, farms, classic cars, trees, swings and so much more; it's the setting you always dreamed of getting married at.
(3) Secluded: Tucked away off the beaten path, Ever After Farms venues are very quiet, peaceful and private.
(4) The Perfect Barn: Each of our Barns are perfect for rustic weddings. Absolutely beautiful, meticulously arranged for weddings and stunningly decorated. Each has heating and air conditioning so regardless of the weather outside, you and your guests can enjoy modern comforts at your barn wedding (no sweat pouring down your faces or port-o-potties for you and your guests!). And enjoy a covered patio for cocktails after your ceremony.
(5) Decorations: Already professionally decorated with your choice of several different colors and options, you can have a truly stunning wedding without having to spend a dime on decorations. When you tour one of our Barns and see the array of decorations, you will be blown away and will see that we have spared no expense with decorations.
(6) Wonderful Team: Our team of wedding professionals provide you with outstanding support from the very start, when you contact us for the first time, all the way until after your wedding is complete. Check out our reviews and you'll see just how often couples comment on our team and how wonderful they are to work with. We love our jobs and love making sure your special day is as perfect as it can be!
(7) Award Winning: We received the coveted 2019 Couple's Choice Award from WeddingWire AND the 2019 Best of Weddings from TheKnot! They are the two most prestigious awards given to venues in our industry.
(8) Legal: Unfortunately, some wedding barns (including popular ones) are actually operating illegally, against local land use and zoning laws and are being closed down (or will be soon) by local governments. In fact, we get calls all the time from couples who are stranded without a venue because the Barn they booked has been shut down. However, our Barns can legally host weddings so when you book your wedding with us, you won't have to worry about the most important day of your life being ruined by a government official shutting down the venue for illegal land use.
(9) Centrally Located: Our Blueberry and Peach Farms in Central Florida are less than 50 minutes from Orlando, Melbourne/Palm Bay, and Daytona Beach, just a few minutes off I-95. Our Ranch in South Florida is a short drive from Port St Lucie and West Palm Beach and in close proximity to Ft Lauderdale and Miami. And our Vineyard in North Florida is less than an hour from Jacksonville, Ocala and Gainesville.
(10) Simple Inclusive Pricing: Couples love the fact that wedding planning is so easy when booking with us because there is one price and it includes so many things that most venues require you to pay extra for or rent from somewhere else; such as tables, reception chairs, linens, table and reception decorations, ceremony chairs, outdoor decorations and so much more. Plus, they appreciate that there is no "nickel and diming" when choosing us. Our couples often report that once you add everything up, we're also the best deal around too.
Ever After Farms has the most popular wedding barns in Florida right now so schedule a tour and see for yourself just how incredible they truly are!