“I am so excited to have my wedding at this beautiful barn! I have had the pleasure of visiting two of the Ever After Farms Barns and can happily say that they are both amazing venues. The staff is also wonderful and very accommodating and easy to work with. I could tell right away that… they are totally bride oriented, which is my favorite part of working with them. The value for money is also really great as they have many amenities that can save you big bucks. I look forward to my wedding in their Blueberry barn but the Peach barn is just as wonderful! Can’t say enough good things.” –Brenda Read more “Brenda & Eddy”
“Wow is all that comes to mind..never thought I could find a venue so amazing that spoke to me. So simple yet elegant. When your looking for a one stop shop this is definitely the venue too book. The price was so worth it!! Lorri was so great treated us like family and answered all… the questions we through at her. I could not leave without booking right away! Take a tour you will be amazed! ALL INCLUSIVE ahhh..decor tables chairs etc anything you can think of the probably have it which is included in the price, dance floor, cake table, sound system, bar ohhh my! We hit the jackpot with this..definitely worth the 2.5 hr drive! Cannot wait to say so I do in this venue!Book NOW!”–Kim Read more “Kim & Travis”
Our Ranch Barn is a stunning Quarter Horse farm with panoramic country views and sunsets that will take your breath away. The rustic chic reception barn features Pinterest Worthy decorations and epic lighting for the ultimate photo ops. This location is ideal for events with up to 200 guests.
“My husband and I got married at Ever After Farms Ranch this past weekend in Indiantown and all I can say is that this venue made our dreams come true. It is such a dreamy place to get married at. Every detail from the table decor to the lights inside the venue were perfect.… I especially want to thank Tanairy at the Ranch Barn for being so amazing with my family and I during this exciting time in our lives. She was so patient, caring, and invested in making sure we were happy. She was always available for any questions we may have and walked us through anything we may need. If you are looking for a perfect rustic wedding that is also elegant, look no further! We love Ever After Farms ❤️”–Alexandra Read more “Alexandra & Joshua”
“Booking experience with reputable vendor of affordable, spacious venue with attentive staff It has been almost 2 months since we booked our wedding at Ever After Farms’ Vineyard Barn. We FELL IN LOVE WITH THE VENUE before touring it in person! The staff that facilitated our booking experience was delightful to talk to. We felt… so much warmth at how invested they were at knowing we were fully satisfied and ecstatic about our choice. And how could we not be with such personable, attentive, and heart-warmingly enthusiastic staff? Simply put, the Vineyard Barn is our dream destination venue for its rustic charm, spacious design (along with gorgeous decor), and above all, the flexibility and affordability that it allows us to have while planning our big day! We cannot wait for our 2021 wedding at the Vineyard Barn!”–Lisbeth & Roberto Read more “Lisbeth & Roberto”
10 Reasons Why Couples Choose Ever After Farms
(1) Absolutely Breathtaking: Our Barns themselves are gorgeous, but also the ceremony sites are spectacular and the farms themselves are incredibly beautiful too. The pictures and the videos you see simply can't do them justice. When you see an Ever After Farms venue in real life, it truly takes your breath away.
(2) Pinterest Dream: Brides tell us all the time that we are a Pinterest Dream. The extraordinary array of picture spots at our venues will turn your wedding photos into photographic masterpieces. Photographers tell us that our Barns are the most picturesque country wedding venues they've ever taken pictures at. Barns, farms, classic cars, trees, swings and so much more; it's the setting you always dreamed of getting married at.
(3) Secluded: Tucked away off the beaten path, Ever After Farms venues are very quiet, peaceful and private.
(4) The Perfect Barn: Each of our Barns are perfect for rustic weddings. Absolutely beautiful, meticulously arranged for weddings and stunningly decorated. Each has heating and air conditioning so regardless of the weather outside, you and your guests can enjoy modern comforts at your barn wedding (no sweat pouring down your faces or port-o-potties for you and your guests!). And enjoy a covered patio for cocktails after your ceremony.
(5) Decorations: Already professionally decorated with your choice of several different colors and options, you can have a truly stunning wedding without having to spend a dime on decorations. When you tour one of our Barns and see the array of decorations, you will be blown away and will see that we have spared no expense with decorations.
(6) Wonderful Team: Our team of wedding professionals provide you with outstanding support from the very start, when you contact us for the first time, all the way until after your wedding is complete. Check out our reviews and you'll see just how often couples comment on our team and how wonderful they are to work with. We love our jobs and love making sure your special day is as perfect as it can be!
(7) Award Winning: We received the coveted 2020 Couple's Choice Award from WeddingWire AND the 2020 Best of Weddings from TheKnot! They are the two most prestigious awards given to venues in our industry.
(8) Legal: Unfortunately, some wedding barns (including popular ones) are actually operating illegally, against local land use and zoning laws and are being closed down (or will be soon) by local governments. In fact, we get calls all the time from couples who are stranded without a venue because the Barn they booked has been shut down. However, our Barns can legally host weddings so when you book your wedding with us, you won't have to worry about the most important day of your life being ruined by a government official shutting down the venue for illegal land use.
(9) Centrally Located: Our Blueberry and Peach Farms in Central Florida are less than 50 minutes from Orlando, Melbourne/Palm Bay, and Daytona Beach, just a few minutes off I-95. Our Ranch in South Florida is a short drive from Port St Lucie and West Palm Beach and in close proximity to Ft Lauderdale and Miami. And our Vineyard in North Florida is less than an hour from Jacksonville, Ocala and Gainesville.
(10) Simple Inclusive Pricing: Couples love the fact that wedding planning is so easy when booking with us because there is one price and it includes so many things that most venues require you to pay extra for or rent from somewhere else; such as tables, reception chairs, linens, table and reception decorations, ceremony chairs, outdoor decorations and so much more. Plus, they appreciate that there is no "nickel and diming" when choosing us. Our couples often report that once you add everything up, we're also the best deal around too.
The Perfect Wedding Barns for Couples that are near:
North Florida: Alachua, Archer, Gainesville, Hawthorne, High Springs, La Crosse, Micanopy, Newberry, Waldo, Belleview, Dunnellon, McIntosh, Ocala, Reddick, Crescent City, Interlachen, Palatka, Pomona Park, Welaka, Hastings, Marineland, St. Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, Green Cove Springs, Keystone Heights, Orange Park, Penney Farms, Fort White, Lake City, Lake Butler, Raiford, Worthington Springs, Brooker, Hampton Beach, Lawtey, Starke, Callahan, Fernandina Beach, Hilliard, Atlantic Beach, Baldwin, Jacksonville Beach, Jacksonville, Neptune Beach, Glen Saint Mary, Macclenny, Orange City, Ormond Beach, Pierson, DeBary, DeLand, Deltona, Holly Hill, Lake Helen, Astatula, Clermont, Eustis, Fruitland Park, Groveland, Howey-in-the-Hills, Lady Lake, Leesburg, Mascotte, Minneola, Montverde, Mount Dora, Tavares or Umatilla.
Central Florida: New Smyrna Beach, Oak Hill, Edgewater, Ponce Inlet, Port Orange, South Daytona, Daytona Beach, Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Oviedo, Sanford, Mims, Winter Springs, Apopka, Bay Lake, Belle Isle, Eatonville, Edgewood, Lake Buena Vista, Maitland, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando , Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Grant-Valkaria, Indialantic, Indian Harbour Beach, Malabar, Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Village, Palm Bay, Palm Shores, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Titusville or West Melbourne.
South Florida: Okeechobee, Moore Haven, Clewiston, LaBelle, Avon Park, Lake Placid, Seabring, Fellsmere, Indian River Shores, Orchid, Sebastian, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie Village, Jupiter Island, Ocean Breeze Park, Sewall's Point, Stuart, Aventura, Bal Harbor, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coral Gables, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek, Islandia, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores Village, Miami Springs, Miami, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pine Crest, Sounty Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Sunrise, Tamarac, Weston, Wilton Manors, Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hupoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee Groves, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Tequesta, Wellington or West Palm Beach.
Ever After Farms has the most popular wedding barns in Florida right now so schedule a tour and see for yourself just how incredible they truly are!