“This venue is probably the best decision I made for my wedding. Everything about this venue and staff just makes the whole planning process…easy. It comes with just about everything you need, which takes A LOT of stress off. One thing I have found is that even though they are newer, the already have a… great reputation among the other vendors I am using. My DJ was thrilled that we were getting married there. That says a lot about the staff and venue amenities. I am getting married at the blueberry barn and the property is gorgeous and spacious. I knew I wanted to have a gorgeous outdoor ceremony, but didn’t want to bake in the Florida heat for the rest of the night. The venue is PERFECT for Florida!! The beautiful oak tree blocks the sun rays if it were to be a hot day, and the big barn is air-conditioned. This venue also had the biggest dance floor we saw. The one thing I really loved about this venue is that is it so moldable to your taste. You can have an eloquent country barn themed wedding, or have a more vintage rustic feel to it. They have a million decorations that you can pick out AND that they will set up for you. The details of this place are so romantic with dangling lights and swooping curtains lining the ceiling. You have to go check it out for yourself to really see it. I’ve been working with Mandy and she has been nothing but helpful and joyful. She treats me more like family than a client. She answers my messages and texts quickly, doesn’t get annoyed by my million questions, and I can tell she loves what she does and just wants me to have an easy and great wedding. I’m not sure if you’ll find a better staff or more beautiful venue.” – Jordyn Read more “Jordyn & Spencer”
“I don’t think I can put into words how absolutely amazing this wedding venue is. The staff was very knowledgeable, and extremely responsive from day 1. No matter who I met with, there was an answer to every question I had. If you’re looking for a venue that won’t nickle and dime you, is flawlessly… decorated, and allows you to have a smooth wedding day, this is the venue for you. So many of my guests have said that was the most beautiful venue for a wedding and they are still in awe of it. Trust me, book this venue ASAP.” – Brittany Read more “Brittany & Ricky”
“Chase and I are beyond excited and honored to be married at Ever After Farms. We wanted to say quick thank you. Your staff is incredible. When we went to tour, even though there were over 20 other couples coming in and out, your staff did a great job welcoming everyone who walked into the… door, taking the time to talk to them and answer any questions, and making everyone feel so special and important. They were all so kind and personable. I was in awe. I felt very cared for and loved. The atmosphere was a breath of fresh air and very relieving because it had been stressful looking for venues. Your staff made it easy for us newly engaged- they built a relationship with us, did a step by step with us, a very detailed tour, and answered every question we had. Before today I felt overwhelmed, but from the moment I stepped on Ever After Farms, I felt very relaxed and knew from the moment I stepped into the barn that this was it. It was everything I wanted and more. I can truly say that this is my dream wedding venue. Thank you for creating such beautiful venues and creating a welcoming atmosphere by having such great staff.” – Ashleigh Read more “Ashleigh & Chase”
“Wow is all that comes to mind..never thought I could find a venue so amazing that spoke to me. So simple yet elegant. When your looking for a one stop shop this is definitely the venue too book. The price was so worth it!! Lorri was so great treated us like family and answered all… the questions we through at her. I could not leave without booking right away! Take a tour you will be amazed! ALL INCLUSIVE ahhh..decor tables chairs etc anything you can think of the probably have it which is included in the price, dance floor, cake table, sound system, bar ohhh my! We hit the jackpot with this..definitely worth the 2.5 hr drive! Cannot wait to say so I do in this venue!Book NOW!”–Kim Read more “Kim & Travis”
“A dream come true! My wife found Ever After Farms Peach Barn online and was intrigued to say the least. We set up a date and time to visit and thats all it took. We were sold on the setting, location, venue and movie-esque feel we both had when there. Beautiful adornments, accommodating staff catered… to ALL of our ideas requests and changes without any hesitation. We couldn’t have chosen a better place for our dream wedding and recommend it to all.”–Diandra Read more “Diandra & Josh”
“I genuinely had the wedding of my dreams at the Peach Farm. The staff was the most accommodating, sweet people I could ask for. They helped at every turn to make sure the wedding went off without a hitch. The night was so fun and everyone couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the venue was.… We chose this venue for our destination wedding and I will never stop singing its praises.” – Juliette & Benjamin Read more “Juliette & Benjamin”
Our Ranch Barn is a stunning Quarter Horse farm with panoramic country views and sunsets that will take your breath away. The rustic chic reception barn features Pinterest Worthy decorations and epic lighting for the ultimate photo ops. This location is ideal for events with up to 200 guests.
“The place speaks for itself. I came across Ever After Farms because of a sponsored ad on Facebook. I clicked on their link and I just knew that I wanted to get married in a place like this. I was enamored by the pictures they posted but then turned off by the distance it was… from my hometown, I immediately clicked out of their website. We booked a tour anyway, and immediately fell in love. I was standing at the ceremony site and just knew this is where I pictured myself getting married, in front of a huge oak tree. I also LOVED that it had a church feel to it; it was PERFECT. My guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the place was. What sold it for us was the inclusive package that they offer. The place really does speak for itself! I would 100% recommend booking a tour, you will fall in love with their rustic southern charm.”–Cristina Read more “Cristina & Miguel”
“My husband and I got married at Ever After Farms Ranch this past weekend in Indiantown and all I can say is that this venue made our dreams come true. It is such a dreamy place to get married at. Every detail from the table decor to the lights inside the venue were perfect.… I especially want to thank Tanairy at the Ranch Barn for being so amazing with my family and I during this exciting time in our lives. She was so patient, caring, and invested in making sure we were happy. She was always available for any questions we may have and walked us through anything we may need. If you are looking for a perfect rustic wedding that is also elegant, look no further! We love Ever After Farms ❤️”–Alexandra Read more “Alexandra & Joshua”
I live in the Miami area and probably looked at every indoor/outdoor rustic venue. They were all over priced or just not to the standard I was hoping for. So we were about to throw in the towel and settle..until I found Ever After Farms. WOW! I work in the wedding industry and let me… tell you..They. Know. What. They’re. Doing! Everything from the customer service, price, and venue details were excellent. We were there for less than an hour and were already signing the contract. My fiance is so happy that the search is over and I’m excited that the planning officially begins! — Beverly & Heriberto Read more “Beverly & Heriberto “
10 Reasons Why Couples Choose Ever After Farms
(1) Absolutely Breathtaking: Our Barns themselves are gorgeous, but also the ceremony sites are spectacular and the farms themselves are incredibly beautiful too. The pictures and the videos you see simply can't do them justice. When you see an Ever After Farms venue in real life, it truly takes your breath away.
(2) Pinterest Dream: Brides tell us all the time that we are a Pinterest Dream. The extraordinary array of picture spots at our venues will turn your wedding photos into photographic masterpieces. Photographers tell us that our Barns are the most picturesque country wedding venues they've ever taken pictures at. Barns, farms, classic cars, trees, swings and so much more; it's the setting you always dreamed of getting married at.
(3) Secluded: Tucked away off the beaten path, Ever After Farms venues are very quiet, peaceful and private.
(4) The Perfect Barn: Each of our Barns are perfect for rustic weddings. Absolutely beautiful, meticulously arranged for weddings and stunningly decorated. Each has heating and air conditioning so regardless of the weather outside, you and your guests can enjoy modern comforts at your barn wedding (no sweat pouring down your faces or port-o-potties for you and your guests!). And enjoy a covered patio for cocktails after your ceremony.
(5) Decorations: Already professionally decorated with your choice of several different colors and options, you can have a truly stunning wedding without having to spend a dime on decorations. When you tour one of our Barns and see the array of decorations, you will be blown away and will see that we have spared no expense with decorations.
(6) Wonderful Team: Our team of wedding professionals provide you with outstanding support from the very start, when you contact us for the first time, all the way until after your wedding is complete. Check out our reviews and you'll see just how often couples comment on our team and how wonderful they are to work with. We love our jobs and love making sure your special day is as perfect as it can be!
(7) Award Winning: We received the coveted 2020 Couple's Choice Award from WeddingWire AND the 2020 Best of Weddings from TheKnot! They are the two most prestigious awards given to venues in our industry.
(8) Legal: Unfortunately, some wedding barns (including popular ones) are actually operating illegally, against local land use and zoning laws and are being closed down (or will be soon) by local governments. In fact, we get calls all the time from couples who are stranded without a venue because the Barn they booked has been shut down. However, our Barns can legally host weddings so when you book your wedding with us, you won't have to worry about the most important day of your life being ruined by a government official shutting down the venue for illegal land use.
(9) Centrally Located: Our Blueberry and Peach Farms in Central Florida are less than 50 minutes from Orlando, Melbourne/Palm Bay, and Daytona Beach, just a few minutes off I-95. Our Ranch in South Florida is a short drive from Port St Lucie and West Palm Beach and in close proximity to Ft Lauderdale and Miami. And our Vineyard in North Florida is less than an hour from Jacksonville, Ocala and Gainesville.
(10) Simple Inclusive Pricing: Couples love the fact that wedding planning is so easy when booking with us because there is one price and it includes so many things that most venues require you to pay extra for or rent from somewhere else; such as tables, reception chairs, linens, table and reception decorations, ceremony chairs, outdoor decorations and so much more. Plus, they appreciate that there is no "nickel and diming" when choosing us. Our couples often report that once you add everything up, we're also the best deal around too.
Ever After Farms has the most popular wedding barns in Florida right now so schedule a tour and see for yourself just how incredible they truly are!