Ever After Farms has been called Florida’s perfect rustic barn wedding venue. The enormous White Barn itself is absolutely breathtaking (beautifully decorated, air conditioned, and much more). But the Barn is just the beginning. It is situated in quiet and secluded vineyard-like setting of blueberries. You can have a Clydesdale pull our white Cinderella Carriage to your ceremony that is set under a majestic 120 year old oak tree. Get pictures that will last a lifetime in a white boat with reflections off the water, in front of a white horse stable, on a flower vine tree swing, in a restored 1955 Studebaker truck, in a Cinderella Carriage, next to gorgeous Clydesdales surrounded by blueberries and in front of one of America’s most beautiful wedding barns. Ever After Farms has everything you have pictured your dream wedding barn to be and once you have seen it, this will be the #1 venue on your list.
10 Reasons Why Couples Choose Ever After Farms
(1) Absolutely Breathtaking: The Barn itself is gorgeous, the 120 year old Oak Tree under which you’ll give your vows is spectacular, Clydesdales pulling the white Cinderella carriage is extraordinary and the vineyard of blueberries is incredibly beautiful. The pictures and the videos you see of this place simply can’t do it justice. When you see Ever After Farms in real life, it’ll truly take your breath away.
(2) Picturesque: From the majestic barn itself to the farm with its pond, Clydesdales, 1956 fully restored Studebaker truck and a ceremony area surrounded by a vineyard of blueberries with a pergola under a 120 year old oak tree, and much more; the incredible array of picture spots will turn your wedding photos into photographic masterpieces. Photographers in the area agree that this is the most picturesque country wedding venue they’ve ever took pictures at.
(3) Secluded: Tucked away off the beaten path, Ever After Farms is very quiet, peaceful and private (no interstate, highway, trains or other annoying noises to disrupt your special day or weird neighbors bothering you).
(4) The Perfect Barn: The Barn itself is perfect for rustic weddings. Absolutely beautiful, wonderfully decorated, very large so it can comfortably fit up to 200, and it has stunningly decorated bride and groom suites. Also, it has heating and air conditioning along with indoor bathrooms so regardless of the weather outside, you and your guests can enjoy modern comforts at your barn wedding (no sweat pouring down your faces or port-o-potties for you and your guests!). And it has a covered patio for cocktails after your ceremony.
(5) Rain or Shine: Your wedding won’t get rained out at this venue because even the outdoor ceremony area can be easily covered.
(6) Legal: Unfortunately, many wedding barns (including popular ones) are actually operating illegally, against local land use and zoning laws and are being shut down (or will be soon) by local governments. However, our Barn can legally host weddings so when you book your wedding here, you won’t have to worry about the most important day of your life being ruined by a government official shutting down the venue for illegal land use.
(7) Centrally Located: Less than 50 minutes from Orlando, Melbourne, or Daytona Beach and just off of I-95, Ever After Farms is centrally located and easily accessible.
(8) Clydesdales: Stunning, magnificent and enormous, yet extremely gentle and kind, our Clydesdales, Pat and Tom, not only make for great pictures, but add a true “Wow” factor to your celebration.
(9) Cinderella Carriage: Although white horse drawn carriages can be rented and are fairly common, a true Cinderella Carriage is extremely rare, unique and exceptionally beautiful. Most brides report that seeing ours is the first time they have ever seen a true Cinderella Carriage up close and in person. It will make your day that much more special when you arrive at your ceremony in this carriage being pulled by a magnificent Clydesdale.
(10) Inclusive Pricing: Couples love the fact that there is no “nickel and diming” when booking our venue. There is one price and it includes so many things that most venues require you to pay extra for; such as 60″ round tables, chiavari chairs, linens, table decorations, ceremony chairs, outdoor decorations, 2 hours at the Farm for your engagement pictures and so much more. To learn more about everything that is included as well as the cost, check out our Pricing.
Ever After Farms is quickly becoming the most popular Wedding Barn in Florida so check our Calendar to make sure we have availability for you. And also, schedule a tour of our venue so that you can see for yourself just how incredible this place truly is!