WEST FLORIDA’S Perfect Wedding Barn
WEST FLORIDA’S Perfect Wedding Barn
Ever After Farms Flower Barn is West Florida's Perfect Wedding Barn. Featuring a brilliant white barn enveloped by absolutely gorgeous flowers and lush greenery. A modern take on a classic farm venue, the Flower Barn is both effortlessly stylish and elegant with a rustic chic twist. The white interior and tasteful décor, creates a bright and romantic ambiance, perfect for those reception photo ops. Outside, couples and guests will find themselves surrounded by panoramic views of breathtaking flowers, complete with a beautiful ceremony site. Just imagine how incredibly unique your wedding will be when it's held at a Flower Farm...in Florida! And its conveniently located minutes off I-4 near Tampa. The perfect wedding starts with the perfect venue, and this is it. Schedule your tour today, so that you may see in person, all that this magical place has to offer.
Affordable Inclusive Pricing
We provide affordable pricing with inclusive decor that saves couples thousands and makes the process easy. We know how expensive a wedding can be when you add up all the little details. That's why, with Ever After Farms, you aren't charged extra for more guests or how many linens you use. Unlike many other venues, we don't believe in nickel and diming couples. Instead, we have one package that includes our entire collection of tables, chairs, decorations, signs, audio systems, and so much more. We also know just how confusing some venues make their pricing so ours is simple and transparent. There is one price for each open date on the Calendar so you will know instantly, exactly what it will cost to have your wedding with Ever After Farms. Below is what is included with the Flower Barn as well as our simple, inclusive pricing:
- Reception Area for up to 200 people with illuminated with chandeliers, white market lights and other beautiful lighting.
- Cocktail Covered Patio with Cocktail Tables and Benches
- Bridal Suite with in-room access to bathroom
- Groom Suite with big screen TV and Pool Table
- Reception Area Bar with back back cooler, deep freezer and additional storage
- Caterer's staging area with Commercial Refrigerator, Hot Box and Set Up Tables.
- Fully Heated and Air Conditioned
- Round Tables or Farmhouse Tables along with Chairs
- Special Table for Bride and Groom
- 8' Rectangular (x2) Bridal party tables with Chairs
- Linens, Centerpieces, Floral Arrangements, and other Decorations
- Cake Table
- 8' Rectangular (x3) Buffet tables
- Gift Table
- Memorial Table
- Dance Floor
- Designated Area for Band/DJ
- Projector & Screen so you show your guests videos and pictures
Flower Ceremony Site
- Backdrop options for the Bride, Groom and Wedding Officiant
- Communion Table with Decor
- Paver aisle
- Aisle Entrance barn doors
- Under the Overhang of Granddaddy Oaks
- Surrounded by Flower Fields
- Seating for up to 200 people
Flower Picture Spots
- Amidst the Flowers and Greenery
- The Gorgeous White Wedding Barn itself
- Red Studebaker Pick Up
- Antique VW Flower Truck
- Art Mural
- Couples Swing
- Lighted Tree Canopy
Flower Additional Details
- Up to 10 hours on your Wedding Day.
- One staff member available to help during the entire event.
- Up to 2 hours on the Thursday before the Wedding for the Rehearsal.
- Up to 2 hours during a weekday for Engagement Pictures.
Flower Barn Pricing
Prices range from $7,000 to $12,000, depending on the date. The affordable inclusive price of each available date is listed on the Flower Barn Availability Calendar below.
A non-refundable deposit in the amount of 1/3 of the total is required at the time of booking to secure your date (you are required to get event liability and cancellation insurance to protect yourself). The next 1/3 is required 6 months prior to the event and then the remaining 1/3 must be paid 30 days from the date of the event.
Optional Additional Services:
+ Photo Booth: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Photo Booth)
+ Wedding Day Management: (OPTIONAL! Learn more here: Ever After Farms Wedding Day Management
How You SAVE with our Pricing
Here is how our pricing saves you thousands:
- Tables & Chairs: Since we already provide these, this alone saves you $1,000 or more from having to rent from a rental company.
- Linens, Centerpieces & Huge Inventory of Decorations: Since we provide these for you, you can save at least another $1,000 - $2,000 from having to rent/buy them. View our current collection of decor here!
- Food & Drinks Storage: Because we provide a commercial refrigerator, hot box, beverage cooler and deep freezer, you can avoid paying for a professional caterer altogether. You can have friends and family bring the food or you can buy a group package from your local favorite restaurant and then spread it out on our buffet tables and let your guests serve themselves. This alone can save you thousands!
- Sonos Speaker System: If you wanted to save on the cost of a DJ, we have a very powerful Sonos Speaker System that can be controlled from an iPhone that can pump out any and all music you would want to play at your event.
- Vendor Choice: Since you aren't forced to use our preferred vendors, but instead, can choose any vendor you want, you may be able to save quite a bit by having the freedom to choose your vendors.
Since our Flower Barn is so beautiful and our inclusive pricing is so affordable for couples, we are really booking up fast, so schedule a tour so you can experience this extraordinary venue up close and in person!
Flower Barn Availability Calendar
Our Flower Barn is quickly becoming one of the most popular wedding barns in West Florida so consider being flexible on dates if your first choice is already booked. Our calendar changes rapidly so we strongly encourage you to schedule your tour as quickly as you can. Click on the available date to see the price:
Some couples have waited to book their tour only to be disappointed when their date is taken before they get a chance to see the Barn in person. Book your tour today by clicking the button below:
Flower Barn Photo Gallery
And to think, those pictures don't even do it justice! This Wedding Barn is especially convenient to couples that live near Tampa, Brandon, Seffner, Dover, Plant City, Lakeland, Town 'N' Country, Riverview, Thonotosassa, Wesley Chapel, Pebble Creek, Zephyrhills, Apollo Beach, Balm, Durant, Gibsonton, Lithia, Lutz, Mango, Odessa, Ruskin, Sun City, Sydney, Valrico, Wilmauma, Alturas, Auburndale, Babson Park, Bartow, Bradley, Davenport, Dundee, Eagle Lake, Eaton Park, Fort Meade, Frostproof, Haines City, Highland City, Homeland, Indian Lake Estates, Kathleen, Kissimmee, Lake Alfred, Lake Hamilton, Lake Wales, Lakeshore, Loughman, Mulberry, Nalcrest, Nichols, Polk City, River Ranch, Waverly, Winter Haven, Bay Pines, Belleair, Beach, Clearwater, Crystal Beach, Dunedin, Indian Rocks Beach, Largo, Oldsmar, Ozona, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Safety Harbor, Saint Petersburg, St Petersburg, Seminole, Tarpon Springs, Aripeka, Crystal Springs, Dade City, Holiday, Hudson, Lacoochee, Land O Lakes, New Port Richey, Port Richey, Saint Leo, San Antonio, Spring Hill, Trilby, Englewood, Laurel, Nokomis, North Port, Osprey, Sarasota, Venice, Anna Maria, Bradenton, Cortez, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Oneco, Palmetto, Parrish, Tallevast, Terra Ceia, Bowling Green, Ona, Wauchula, Zolfo Springs, Arcadia, Fort Ogden, Nocatee, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Charlotte Harbor, Rotonda West, Manasota Key, Harbour Heights, Grove City, Charlotte Park, Cleveland, Solana, Cleveland, Spring Hill, Brooksville, Hernando Beach, Pine Island, Ridge Manor, Bayport, Timber Pines, Masaryktown, Brookridge, Weeki Wachee, Spring Lake, High Point, Nobleton, Lake Lindsey, Inverness, Crystal River, Homosassa, Lecanto, Beverly Hills, Hernando, Citrus Springs, Floral City, Citrus Hills, Pine Ridge, Sugarmill Woods, Black Diamond, Bushnell, Wildwood, Lake Panasoffkee, Webster, Center Hill or Coleman.
Schedule Your Flower Barn Tour